Rolling Colorado Rockies FJR Ride July 22-26, 2013; bag the high passes; Estes Park, Leadville, Gunnison & Silverton overnights; no rally fees - FUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Achiu may just have talked me into this. Let me see what kind of Kobe ring this trip would will cost to leave missus Hudson alone with boys terrorists for nine days. Something tells me I'll need to dig deep for this one.
I have a big conflict and won't be able to make this, I went to put this ride in my wife's calendar and were going to be on an Alaska cruise that week, I'm bummed, Don take me off the list
fool.gif

Achiu may just have talked me into this. Let me see what kind of Kobe ring this trip would will cost to leave missus Hudson alone with boys terrorists for nine days. Something tells me I'll need to dig deep for this one.
I have a big conflict and won't be able to make this, I went to put this ride in my wife's calendar and were going to be on an Alaska cruise that week, I'm bummed, Don take me off the list
fool.gif
Sounds like you gave Hudson an out...

fool.gif
Sorry to hear this Marcus, but the Alaska cruise with the Wife will be memorable!

Hudson has been added to the list. Anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
My God! How big a post whore are you? You trying to break your own record of how many times you can post to your own thread?

Go ride one of your bikes!

My God! How big a post whore are you? You trying to break your own record of how many times you can post to your own thread?
Go ride one of your bikes!
I am: Mexico, Moab, California Clan, Canada, Colorado, Reuben Run and back to Mexico all by mid-October. Why don't you go on these rides, you Big Pussy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013 Rolling Colorado FJR Cluster **** Attendance List as of 1/9/13. Note: If you are going on the CO CF let me know and I'll add you to list.

AZ Beemers:

1) Back Road Bob and Smokeball - Jim M.

2) BeemerDonS and TripperMike (TM is actually a Feejer!)

3) Brian and Melanie Boles

4) Dr. Bob Flanders

5) Mudslide Miller

6) Dave Cooley

7) Bruce Cain and Wing Friend

8) Gerard Gatineau (AZgman) and Kevin McCall (Utah)

FJR Forum:

1) AJ and Carrie

2) Mr Bill

3) Big-D and marcusorelius (Please PM each other on this guys!)

4) escapefjrtist and his Grandfather Niehart

5) Tucson Joe and Cec

6) Bokerfork and Old Michael

7) Dave and Sylvia - FastJoyRide

8) Geezer Greg and Thingfish (Paul)

9) Hudson

Pending:

1) patch308 and his Daughter

2) MCRIDER007 and Riding Partner

Why isn't Skooter on that list? It's not like he has to ask his boss for time off work. Maybe he's just a shit stirring jackass.
+1, Gunny! With all of SkooterG's big talk about riding AJ, just how many Ride Report Pictorials have you ever seen posted from this jackass!

He lives in his Mom's basement spending all of his time pounding his pud and his computer keyboard, not out riding! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: I'm sending you email regarding riding to Mulege, Baja in October, por favor forward it on to tu Hermano patch308; all Irish-Mexican ride!

I'm officially booked for this ride now. Being I found the hotels, it just wouldn't be right if I were to screw around and allow the hotels to fill up.

This is cool, Moab in March breaking in a new bike doing some dirt riding, Santa Barbara in May riding the coast and Colorado in July, cruising the mountains!

I'm officially booked for this ride now. Being I found the hotels, it just wouldn't be right if I were to screw around and allow the hotels to fill up.
This is cool, Moab in March breaking in a new bike doing some dirt riding, Santa Barbara in May riding the coast and Colorado in July, cruising the mountains!
Big-D, Dan The Man, has officially been added to the Colorado Rockies FJR Rolling Clusterfuck. Since Dan C. is also a dues paying member of Arizona Beemers Club, I have him listed under AZB.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013 Rolling Colorado FJR Cluster **** Attendance List as of 1/21/13. Note: If you are going on the CO CF let me know and I'll add you to list.

AZ Beemers:

4) Dr. Bob Flanders

5) Mudslide Miller

6) Dave Cooley

9) Big-D (also of FJR Forum)

FJR Forum:

1) AJ and Carrie

2) Mr Bill and Geezer Greg

5) Tucson Joe and Cec

Pending:

3) SkooterG and odot

Big-D, Dan The Man, has officially been added to the Colorado Rockies FJR Rolling Clusterfuck. Since Dan C. is also a dues paying member of Arizona Beemers Club, I have him listed under AZB.

2013 Rolling Colorado FJR Cluster **** Attendance List as of 1/21/13. Note: If you are going on the CO CF let me know and I'll add you to list.

AZ Beemers:

4) Dr. Bob Flanders

5) Mudslide Miller

6) Dave Cooley

9) Big-D (also of FJR Forum)

FJR Forum:

1) AJ and Carrie

2) Mr Bill

5) Tucson Joe and Cec

8) Geezer Greg and Thingfish (Paul)

9) Hudson

Pending:

3) SkooterG and odot
Think that is the old list Mr B

Thingfish is out because he ran out of kitchen passes and the two old goats from the Far East are splitting rooms Geezer Greg and Mr Bill