Saturday, January 3rd Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a link to a little slideshow and feel free to post some captions and the photos in a reply.

Slideshow Linky

Here is a sample photo.

Using a special lens I was able to capture MM2s Aura, what's up with the rainbow? Terri also noticed a Cross :blink:

IMG_3614.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Bay Shots.

Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate and beyond.

Alcatraz.jpg

City View over FJR riders.

IMG_3603.jpg

Islands 25 miles away past Golden Gate Bridge.

islands.jpg

What a great day! :yahoo:

Looks like we missed an excellent day :-( ... but glad you all enjoyed it :) Great pics guys.... some REALLY great shots !

Nice links Dave and Brian .... good work for a first timer Brian :clapping:

So glad the '03 year was represented (who's ?), we're a rarity nowadays.

Yep, the fastest, brightest and showiest of all is still the '03. It was lonely being the only one and still an original owner bought back on July 17. 2002. Never will forget that day. Sure miss the rog/deb's red repaint. And yes there are very few original owners that haven't traded up. If it ain't broke don't fix it. And yes it was a glorius day to ride and meet up with old and new friends. And as MM2 has said you meet the nicest people on a FJR.

Great pictures, Mike!

This ride was well documented....too bad more people couldn't enjoy it "in person".

Using a special lens I was able to capture MM2s Aura, what's up with the rainbow? Terri also noticed a Cross.
IMG_3614.jpg
Hey, when you got "it"...you got "it".....whatever "it" is (and depending on what your definition of "is" is. :yahoo:

Looks like we missed an excellent day :-( ... but glad you all enjoyed it :) Great pics guys.... some REALLY great shots !

Nice links Dave and Brian .... good work for a first timer Brian :clapping:

So glad the '03 year was represented (who's ?), we're a rarity nowadays.

Yep, the fastest, brightest and showiest of all is still the '03. It was lonely being the only one and still an original owner bought back on July 17. 2002. Never will forget that day. Sure miss the rog/deb's red repaint. And yes there are very few original owners that haven't traded up. If it ain't broke don't fix it. And yes it was a glorius day to ride and meet up with old and new friends. And as MM2 has said you meet the nicest people on a FJR.
:huh: Mikey Mag !! -- of course, I should have known.

The '03 .. The fastest in stock form -- well documented and mathematically proven ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures, Mike!This ride was well documented....too bad more people couldn't enjoy it "in person".

Using a special lens I was able to capture MM2s Aura, what's up with the rainbow? Terri also noticed a Cross.
IMG_3614.jpg
Hey, when you got "it"...you got "it".....whatever "it" is (and depending on what your definition of "is" is. :yahoo:
I see it !! I see it !! Calling channel 3 now :yahoo:

Even though I only met you at Not The Wall, I had a nice time enjoying the company of the FJR wrecking krewe. The weather was gorgeous, you guys really did well with that. Lots of great bike bling to look at. I thought it was pretty cool that there were two Tanji Tanks there, out of only 13 ever made. Did anybody get a photo of Hans playing Fearless Leader up on the log?

A nice afternoon.

You`re lucky, Man !!!

Here in Germany it`s -18° C, Snow, Ice, baah....Not the right Weather to ride..more to slide...

Hopefully its getting better next week and I can try my battery (if it`s not dead... :( ) to start the engine....and the temperature is about more than 0°C :yahoo:

Nice pictures !!

You`re lucky, Man !!!Here in Germany it`s -18° C, Snow, Ice, baah....Not the right Weather to ride..more to slide...

Hopefully its getting better next week and I can try my battery (if it`s not dead... :( ) to start the engine....and the temperature is about more than 0°C :yahoo:

Nice pictures !!
On the other hand, our scenery is not as majestic as some you have....and our Sierra Nevada Mountains will not rival the Alps.

I'm glad you could vicariously enjoy the ride. :yahoo:

On the other hand, our scenery is not as majestic as some you have....and our Sierra Nevada Mountains will not rival the Alps.
Here is a picture of the Alps in August. It was taken from our hotel room in Bern.

IMG_8884.jpg