Screw That Brit Wanker And Cue Ball Head; Olde Farts Rule; Ordered My 2013 Today! Can't See Richard And Warchild Having All Of The 2013 Fjr Fun, Ge

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Don, post your ETA to Walt's place as it gets closer. Might just ride up there and look at the bike! Uhhh I mean meet you. It'll be fun.
no.gif

[quote name=RadioHowie" post="1021204" time="1354760104"][quote name=majicmaker" post="1021178" time="1354754458"] Hey Don, post your ETA to Walt's place as it gets closer. Might just ride up there and look at the bike! Uhhh I mean meet you. It'll be fun.
no.gif

Depending, I just might ride up widya!!! Like to see you, Walt and Don again. Walt's buyin'!! Hey! If Walt's buyin' I'm all in. I've always been a sucker for free food. I won't even make a face if it tastes like shit.
secret.gif

You don't have rednecks young enough in yer neck of the woods for a comment like that........dikbag.

WTF???!?!?! Walt's buyin'????

I ain't buyin' no damn new motor sickle, Don's buyin'!!!!

Oh, beer........ Yeah, OK. I can buy some beer.

A beer.

For me.

Let's see, out of all of these divorced guys, which one is it that's been through it most recently? And not recovered, yet??

Hey, I know!!! Tech day at my place. But not working on a bunch of bikes, just a 2013 teardown!!! It'll be great!!!

OK, maybe that won't fly. The guy with the 2013 will find somewhere else to be. Back to beer again, then. Fine.

Oh, yeah.... Odot? Ain't none of us got arms long enough for no reach-arounds. (Not that anybody's tried, but it's patently obvious, y'know?)

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF???!?!?! Walt's buyin'????

I ain't buyin' no damn new motor sickle, Don's buyin'!!!!

Oh, beer........ Yeah, OK. I can buy some beer.

A beer.

For me.

Let's see, out of all of these divorced guys, which one is it that's been through it most recently? And not recovered, yet??

Hey, I know!!! Tech day at my place. But not working on a bunch of bikes, just a 2013 teardown!!! It'll be great!!!

OK, maybe that won't fly. The guy with the 2013 will find somewhere else to be. Back to beer again, then. Fine.

Oh, yeah.... Odot? Ain't none of us got arms long enough for no reach-arounds. (Not that anybody's tried, but it's patently obvious, y'know?)
Not recovered yet? Sorry to hear that. But I'm sure you're referring to a fiscal recovery....I hope!!!

But beer? The Foosh, Beemerboy, ThermosBottleGuy and RadioHowie?

Yeah, I'm IN like Gunga Din! Well see what makes a Gen3 tick.

(oops...wrong choice of words!)

You know there is a band called gunga din, right? I met them once when they came through the dfw metromess......the singer was hawt.

[quote name=RadioHowie" post="1021253" time="1354767846"] Not recovered yet? Sorry to hear that. But I'm sure you're referring to a fiscal recovery....I hope!!! But beer? The Foosh, Beemerboy, ThermosBottleGuy and RadioHowie? Yeah, I'm IN like Gunga Din! Well see what makes a Gen3 tick. (oops...wrong choice of words!)

Yep! I'm in! I want to sit on a '13 and have that picture in the archives. Plus! I want to kiss Don on the cheek! That's the cheek on his face of course! Get your minds out of the gutter you Bitches!!
no.gif

1021253[/url]" time="1354767846"] Not recovered yet? Sorry to hear that. But I'm sure you're referring to a fiscal recovery....I hope!!! But beer? The Foosh, Beemerboy, ThermosBottleGuy and RadioHowie? Yeah, I'm IN like Gunga Din! Well see what makes a Gen3 tick. (oops...wrong choice of words!)
Yep! I'm in! I want to sit on a '13 and have that picture in the archives. Plus! I want to kiss Don on the cheek! That's the cheek on his face of course! Get your minds out of the gutter you Bitches!!
no.gif
Hey, when you go to meet Don, make sure you take your stinky thermos with you. Don's into that freaky shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don just dye your hair blue, and you'll fit right in and the chicks will think your Hawt.

[quote name=HotRodZilla" post="1021284"]1021284[/url]" time="1354784452"]1354784452[/url]"] Hey, when you go to meet Don, make sure you take your stinky thermos with you. Don's into that freaky shit.

I know!! That's what's has me a little nervous. He just can't get that thing out of his mind.
sleepy.gif

1021284[/url]"]1021284[/url]" time="1354784452"]1354784452[/url]"] Hey, when you go to meet Don, make sure you take your stinky thermos with you. Don's into that freaky shit.
I know!! That's what's has me a little nervous. excited! He just can't get that thing out of his--- OOps, never mind.
sleepy.gif
There! I fixed it for you.