SE Ohio Ramble - 2-4 May 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a plan. I generally prefer to try the local breweries when traveling. Variety being the spice of life and all that.

Besides, that half barrel would be pretty shook up by the time I got her down to OH. After all, I will be following Iris and Jim down there...
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a plan. I generally prefer to try the local breweries when traveling. Variety being the spice of life and all that.
Besides, that half barrel would be pretty shook up by the time I got her down to OH. After all, I will be Trying to follow Iris and Jim down there...
wink.png
Fixed it.

Besides, that half barrel would be pretty shook up by the time I got her down to OH. After all, I will be Trying to follow Iris and Jim down there...
wink.png
Fixed it.
Not sure what you guys are talking about.....we're older now......hehe

wink.png
Fixed it.
Not sure what you guys are talking about.....we're older now......hehe
Older, wiser, and faster...

Damn, you guys yap a lot! ;-)

Hopefully the ride is as good as you snark at each other.