SW-FOG 2010 Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know if you'd wear men's underwear they wouldn't bunch up like the frilly undies you wear AJ....Hey Don? why don't you send him some of those WWll issue canvas undergarments you were issued back then?

:jester:
Actually Bust, when I was in the US Army (1968-1974) we were still eating field 'C' rations from WWII. I do think MadMike2 does own a few sets of WWII G.I. undergarments though!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are you saying?

Is drinking with AJ comparable to having a serious discussion with Bust & getting drunk with Dolly :baaasmiley: ?

Ok...I am now a verified Pay-Pal dude.

So, if you want a shirt and want to pay using Pay-Pal, my address is: [email protected]

Please use the "personal" transaction type so that we don't get charged the 2% fee. Also, [SIZE=14pt]include your Forum handle [/SIZE]so I know who I am getting a shirt for. As I receive payments, I'll change your name in the first post to red or bold red.

Also, if you wear something larger than a X-large, hold off for a bit. I have Romo getting me a price list so no one is guessing. Crap...The things you don't think of till after the fact.

I talked to Romo this morning. He is making me two shirts; one black XL in the Performance Polo, and one navy blue medium T. As soon as I have them in hand, I'll post pictures.

Also...[SIZE=18pt]THE CUTOFF DATE TO ORDER/PAY FOR A SHIRT WILL BE SEPTEMBER 1ST.[/SIZE] Due to the order size, I have to pay Romo before he'll order the extra stock he needs to fill this, and neither of us wants to get stuck holding our shorts. So, the 1st will give him time to order what he doesn't have, and get them done before the meet date, so that I'm not waiting at his shop on Thursday the 16th, tapping my foot trying to leave town.

If you're sending a check, there will be some leeway in there, so if you send it on the 1st or whatever, I'll take the order, but PLEASE don't leave me hanging. That would cut into my beer and tires fund.

Hola HotRodZilla, Please order a Large Polo Shirt in Burgundy for my Illegitimate Bastard Hijo (Son) SkooterG and please put it on my tab. I need to get the sorry little piss ant something for his Birthday!

So, if you want a shirt and want to pay using Pay-Pal, my address is: [email protected]

Please use the "personal" transaction type so that we don't get charged the 2% fee. Also, include your Forum handle so I know who I am getting a shirt for. As I receive payments, I'll change your name in the first post to red or bold red.
Oh patch308, thanks for offering to buy the beer. You seem like a upstanding he man or macho man type. We all want to be like you when we grow up.

Kidding aside, patch308. We just saw an article about your town, Red River, in some magazine MsNASCAR gets. Really cool. I understand we may be riding through it on our group Saturday ride.

Please use the "personal" transaction type so that we don't get charged the 2% fee. Also, include your Forum handle so I know who I am getting a shirt for. As I receive payments, I'll change your name in the first post to red or bold red.
Oh patch308, thanks for offering to buy the beer. You seem like a upstanding he man or macho man type. We all want to be like you when we grow up.

Kidding aside, patch308. We just saw an article about your town, Red River, in some magazine MsNASCAR gets. Really cool. I understand we may be riding through it on our group Saturday ride.
First off Pegscraper...when I'm on here I'm definitely the He Man Macho Type (all caps if you noticed), when you meet me just don't tell anyone about the skirt...i'm working on it.

Yes, we'll be riding through Red River. I think you'll ALL like the roads out here. There's a little of everything, straight open, tight hairpins, smooth sweepers, etc. (the etc. is dirt...mostly.) I think yer gonna like it!

Hola AJ, are you at the point where I can mail you a check for the three burgundy polo shirts that I ordered from you? If so, please let me know your address by PM or e-mail to [email protected]

I've had previous problems with PayPal, probably because I'm terminally computer stupid. Also remember, I'll pay extra to get jackass Bustanut joker's portrait on the back of SkooterG's SW-FOG shirt!

Papa Chuy - 3XL

Lady Donna - XL

Pendejo Grande - L

First off Pegscraper...when I'm on here I'm definitely the He Man Macho Type (all caps if you noticed), when you meet me just don't tell anyone about the skirt...i'm working on it.
I think yer gonna like it!
Different, though I think maybe a bit to "busy" for your build patch..Then again AJ did pull it off with the floral print blouse..

anna-sui-paisley-print-satin-skirt.jpg

You "stout" guys should stick to lighter colors, maybe something knee length.

Beemerdons was killer in the checkered number last time I saw him... ;)

Paypal sent. Thanks a ton AJ.

Oh, please keep Patch away from the shirts.. I don't want mine to be all itchy because he was nut rubbing with them.

I think yer gonna like it!
Different, though I think maybe a bit to "busy" for your build patch..Then again AJ did pull it off with the floral print blouse..

anna-sui-paisley-print-satin-skirt.jpg

You "stout" guys should stick to lighter colors, maybe something knee length.

Beemerdons was killer in the checkered number last time I saw him... ;)

I tell you what "Laura", I have got something knee length for you: My Irish Shillelagh! Ya Jackass!

Can't believe you kissed Scooters mom with that yap let alone mine...
dikwhistle!

I know Bust, damn it Brother, I know! I should of just jacked off 44 years ago, if I would only have known!!!
Well we've all our cross to bear...

To bad yours is such a mutant. :dribble: ever consider the "retroactive" abortion route?

:lol:

Hola AJ, are you at the point where I can mail you a check for the three burgundy polo shirts that I ordered from you? If so, please let me know your address by PM or e-mail to [email protected]

Same here. I'd like to pay by check in Snail Mail if I can. PM address if you can. Thanks - Bug

You both have PMs.
Bugnatr, I don't have PMS! Do you have PMS? I do feel a little bit bloated and moody, though!

Pay Pal sent for one Blue Cotton Polo in Large Tall, and one Tan Long Sleeve T in X Large Tall.

May have missed the X Large in the Pay Pal e-mail to your. Grandson has grown.

Thanks,

Bruce Waldron

aka Longrider

Pay Pal sent for one Blue Cotton Polo in Large Tall, and one Tan Long Sleeve T in X Large Tall.
May have missed the X Large in the Pay Pal e-mail to your. Grandson has grown.

Thanks,

Bruce Waldron

aka Longrider
I have you down and will go off the sizes listed in post #1. I am not sure about the TALL sizes. I asked Romo about them the other day and he said he would have to see if his distributor carries them. I'm working on it.

Also: If you have ordered a shirt, make sure your name and info is in post #1. If you have paid for a shirt, make sure your information is in red in post#1. Verify that what I have down for you is correct. I'll be happy to change it up until I give Romo the money and tell him to start making shirts.

Same here. I'd like to pay by check in Snail Mail if I can. PM address if you can. Thanks - Bug

You both have PMs.
Bugnatr, I don't have PMS! Do you have PMS? I do feel a little bit bloated and moody, though!
No.

What's it to you, why are you posting so loud. You don't love me anymore, who is that lamb you were with last night? I'm hot, I'm cold....

Perhaps I do have PMS :blink:

Thanks Zilla, check is in the mail.