The Five Faces of my FJR.......

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bikes look great! I like the black cherry better, but I think I am biased! :)
Those pipes are sick! I love the shape. That makes me want to trade from my Staintunes, but I think that your striping makes them fit the bike that much better. I guess I will stick to the Staintunes. Besides, they help me make sure my fly is zipped when I walk up to the bike. :rolleyes:

Keep up the great work! That is my favorite part. How much you love the bike and want to tinker with it! I totally understand. My wiife, maybe not so much, but I get it!
CigarGuy,

Thanks!! This is by far the best bike I have owned!! Wow, you hit the nail on the head!!

Wives don't like competition!

WW

WW

Those are some great pics of yours and your brothers bikes. My question is why do you guys live in such run down neighborhoods ??? :D That was a joke !!!!

WW, you previously told me where you got the backrest and the rack. Is the rack for the GIVI E52? You also have mentioned you got the stripes from OHFJR. Is that a person or a business? How do you contact OHFJR about getting stripes?

I really like the looks of your bike as well as your brothers. Mine is 06 like his. The blue looks good but yours really looks great. Nice work.

Last edited by a moderator:
WW
Those are some great pics of yours and your brothers bikes. My question is why do you guys live in such run down neighborhoods ??? :D That was a joke !!!!
sl 1300,

Hahahahah.. Thanks!!! Hopefully this housing market comes back soon.. Though, I ain't selling anytime soon. I will just put my hands up over my head and enjoy the roller coaster ride!! Thanks for putting the link up for Santa Fa Rider!! Thanks again!

Santa Fa Rider,

sl 1300 posted the correct link. My bag stripes were custom designed by me, with the help of Duane(OHFJR). He owns the company, I think. Very nice guy. I have the Givi base attached to the rack. He sells a little bit different bag stripe kit on his site for the FJR. If you like mine more...Call him and tell him you want the Wicked Webby bag stripes. He told me he would save the design for me. Thanks for your nice comments.

WW

Ok Guys,
I forgot to add a Pic of my Bro's 06 Blue with the stripe kit.

06striped.jpg

DSCN5310.jpg

What do you think of the 06 Blue with the stripes??

WW

Farkafuckaliscious!! Freakin' sweet...nice scoot!

Rex

I have to say, looking at the four versions there I prefer the latter one with the box on ready to go. They all look mouth-wateringly good. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Rex and Feejer222,

I still need to add some quality pics of my latest farkles...

The Pilot Road 2's have transformed my FJR into a FJ R1!!!! They are sweet!!!

The Doran 360M tire pressure monitoring system works like a charm.. accurate as hell!! Piece of mind is good!!

The silver and black cherry reflective bag decals (from Alex) look great!!! Its great being seen at night!!!

Thanks again Feejer222 and Rex!!

WW

Love the REMUS.....they're on my list of things to buy. :yahoo:

Where did you get the decals that are on the back of your bags? (tuning forks)

Love the REMUS.....they're on my list of things to buy. :yahoo:
Where did you get the decals that are on the back of your bags? (tuning forks)
Bogie,

The reflective bag decals are from Alex here on the forum.

He has a really nice product and GREAT customer service!

If you do a search on Alex you will find them. Priced around

$22.

Thanks Ctfjr! I really like the graphics too!

WW

Looks like alot of time and effort went into making an already great bike even better. Kudos to you good sir. Also, thanks for great ideas.

Sorry all (and a big apology to me Ole Lady :blink: )...

I been farkling again. See post #28 for my new stuff...

1) Bought the Yamaha Gel Comfort Seats.. Like them so far (have put about 500 miles on them).

2) Went with some custom made Chrome Yamaha Emblems for my backrest and bags...

What do you all think?

Any input is appreciatted...

WW

Wicked, I think you need some sliders. I'd hate to see that pretty paint and decals all scratched. Nice bike.

Wicked, I think you need some sliders. I'd hate to see that pretty paint and decals all scratched. Nice bike.
Doc,

Thanks! Yes Sir... Sliders indeed.. You got to have um... I got um!! Check back on PAGE 2, POST #28 where all my pics are.

Ride safe.

WW