The Five Faces of my FJR.......

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(CURRENT UPDATE) SEE PAGE 6, POST #110 AND ON FOR MY LATEST BLACK/SILVER UPDATES!!

SCROLL DOWN TO POST #28 & #30 FOR MORE FARKLE PICS....

keithaba,

Thanks Bro. I really do like it striped up rather than not. At first I didn't care for the Black cherry color but it is very nice with TONS of deep metallic and I think it compliments the silver contrast very nice. THANKS!

jwilly,

EXACTLY .. I guess we got that covered. THANKS.

05fjrBluedevil,

I had Garauld do the Paint on my Givi E52. He offers very very fair prices to his fellow forum members. I will not quote what I paid him BUT I will say this. I would of paid him double for the job that he did.. He does awesome work and is really nice.

PM him I bet you won't be disappointed!

abarron576,

I think JW summed it up. Thanks for your interest. If you like my custom stripes. Call OHFJR and ask him for the Wicked Webby custom bag stripes.

THANKS TO ALL YOU FOR YOUR INPUTS.

WW

Last edited by a moderator:
I trying to decide between the polished aluminum or black carbon fiber?
You asked for opinions, and here's mine: On that color, it's a no brainer to me: polished. And even more so the way you have your bike customized IMO. And it's cheaper to boot.

On my cerulean silver, it's a harder decision, as both would look good, but I still think polished looks better. And besides cheaper, it's a more durable finish. Oh, but those Remus Revolution logos look downright cheesy IMO, especially on the FJR. If they can't be ordered without them, it'd be a deal breaker for me. Take care.

JC

I trying to decide between the polished aluminum or black carbon fiber?
You asked for opinions, and here's mine: On that color, it's a no brainer to me: polished. And even more so the way you have your bike customized IMO. And it's cheaper to boot.

On my cerulean silver, it's a harder decision, as both would look good, but I still think polished looks better. And besides cheaper, it's a more durable finish. Oh, but those Remus Revolution logos look downright cheesy IMO, especially on the FJR. If they can't be ordered without them, it'd be a deal breaker for me. Take care.

JC
JC,

Thanks for your thoughts. I did find out the logo is NOT a sticker and a rivet plate!! I agree with you on the Polished.. I think it will look real nice. I am also considering the blueflame Evo's..But don't know if I care for the dual outlets yet. But they are noise tune-able too! And their cans now have a sticker rather than the rivet setup.

Check um out:

https://blueflameusa.com/

WW

Hello My Fellow FJR Friends,

I finally have my 07 FJR setup for my taste. I thought I would share some pics of her in the Four forms of use.

Some MAY like my setups and some May NOT but here they are:

NAKED (NO BAGS... OHFJR stripe kit):

DSCN5071.jpg

BAGS (My custom striping on the bags with the help of OHFJR):

DSCN5094.jpg

BAGS WITH BACKREST (OHFJR small touring rack with removable backrest and Givi 250 base)

DSCN5113.jpg

2 UP TOURING (Givi E52, Custom painted by Garauld, Custom Silver Side Stripe Painted by Me)

DSCN5240.jpg

Just thought I would share it with you. Ride safe. :)

WW

great pics! I would be afraid to get it dirty! Just ordered 2007 fjr dark cherry not my favorite color but after seeing your graphics changed my mind. Which backrest did you use and do you find it comfortable for passenger or does it push passenger too close as some have noted? What is the type of paint used to get a match?

great pics! I would be afraid to get it dirty! Just ordered 2007 fjr dark cherry not my favorite color but after seeing your graphics changed my mind. Which backrest did you use and do you find it comfortable for passenger or does it push passenger too close as some have noted? What is the type of paint used to get a match?
Catman2,

Thanks! I am using the Small touring rack w/ the backrest from OHFJR. Here is a link to his Company,

https://www.premiercycleaccessories.com/

That is where I got the graphics too! The ones on the bags are custom done through him BUT he still has

the template if you want them. Ask him for the Wicked Webby bag graphics.

Also, I had Garauld (here on the forum) paint the top lid of the Givi e52 Trunk. PM him. Shipped the box to him. He is very fair ($) and

does nice work. I painted the little silver accents on the sides of the trunk myself. Just used some silver touch up.

If you order the Givi e52 make sure to get a painted one(I got the Black) and not the Matte Black. The paint is colorite.

The Matte finish does not paint up very easy and is textured surface. The backrest is awesome..no complaints. The

OHFJR sm touring rack gives me 2 positions to mount the Givi 250 base for different trunk placement.

WW

HEY ALL,

UPDATE.... My Four Faced Biotch just got a make over.........

IMG_0027.jpg

DSCN5611.jpg

DSCN5613.jpg

DSCN5090.jpg

DSCN5615.jpg

DSCN5616.jpg

DSCN5618.jpg

IMG_1035edit.jpg

My backrest with the 3" Yamaha Tuning Emblem and the FJR Emblems. Bought these sweet emblems from: MTM Unlimited Laser & Mach. / www.mtmunlimited.com

DSCN5870.jpg

DSCN5835.jpg

My Yamaha Gel Comfort Seats,

DSCN5855.jpg

DSCN5854.jpg

DSCN5847.jpg

DSCN5836edit.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

Here she is with her pants off!!

IMG_1139.jpg

My new Pilot Road 2's.....

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

Doran Tire Pressure Monitor System display box (mounted on my techmount),

1242670812105.jpg

Doran Tire Pressure Monitor System LED remote Alarm on left bar,

tirepressuremonitoroff.jpg

Doran Tire Pressure Monitor System LED remote Alarm Activated,

tirepressuremonitorON.jpg

Heated Hand Grips and Hi/Lo/Off Switch, You can see how far (below) my Suppy n Demand sliders stick out.

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

NavMan Gps Navagation system on Techmount,

IMG_1037edit.jpg

Kind of a cool pic I took of Me and Mamma taking a ride around Mille Lacs Lake, MN

DSCN5860.jpg

The Billet ThrottleMeister (with the red tape removed) and my Garmin Nuvi 650,

Throttlemiester.jpg

Throttlemiester2.jpg

The Hp/Tq I am putting down at the tire (after my mods)

FJR1300DYNORuns.jpg

Here is how I did it:

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...=102302&hl=

(Update 07/08/08)

Here is how I tuned in GREATER PERFORMANCE than I had on the dyno:

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...hl=wicked+webby

WELL WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK......

I LOVE THEM FARKLES...

CHECK BELOW ON POST #30 FOR MORE NEW FARKLE PICS!!

WW

WELL WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK......I LOVE THEM HEXACONES...

WW
You guys are gonna get me in soo much trouble...
Jeremy,

Just remember, when it comes to farkles and Momma's..

Farkle's don't know no Momma

-and-

Momma's don't know no Farkle.

Hahahahahaha!!!

HERE ARE SOME MORE NEW FARKLE PICS:

The latest farkles. My Axio Smuggler Tailpack custom painted to match by Garauld here on the forum,

Smuggler.jpg

Smuggler4.jpg

Smuggler3.jpg

Smuggler2.jpg

Smugglerrear.jpg

My setup for those day trips. Just the tailpack and my larger Cortech tank bank,

Dayridesetup.jpg

My New Grips that my C14 Buddy (MOTOR659 on the c14 forum) turned me onto,

Newgrips.jpg

WW

I especially like the stripes on the bags. Haven't seen that before, looks really good.

So you've striped 'er up, slapped on new pipes, made a tutorial on adjusting the handlebars, among other things. But the rear tire looks new. If the headers weren't burned, I'd have to wonder if you ever ride that thing. :D

uctofeej,

Thanks for your thoughts.

HaHaHaHaHaHa; Well, I gotta admit that I don't get to ride her as much as I would like. I picked her up this past May. I did get a chance to run her up to the U/P of Michigan for a short weekend ride(little over 800mi). Most my miles are day to day riding. My Odo just clicked 6000 this week. I hope to get the Metz 6's to last until the end of the season...

Ride safe!

WW

Truwrecks,

Yep... These are the pipes Yamaha should of put on the FJR!!

:D

Lastchance,

Hey thanks for checking it out.

:D

Keep um rubber side down fellas!

WW

Nice Remus. I like mine too. B)

I still love that color of FJR in the sun. Beauteeeeeful. Just can't justify moving to an '07.

UFO,

Thanks Bro.. I do agree. Your '04 looks too nice to switch. No reason to.

Irq77,

I appreciate your comments... Might wanna take a closer look and you'll see my Suppy n Demand sliders.

Watch out for them cagers guys!!

WW

Ok Guys,

I forgot to add a Pic of my Bro's 06 Blue with the stripe kit.

06striped.jpg

DSCN5310.jpg

What do you think of the 06 Blue with the stripes??

WW