The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
225 commuting miles this week. Hopefully the last winter storm of the year too! (2,110 YTD now).

These last few weeks of snow and ice are killing me, now I have to go to the Netherlands/Germany for 2+ weeks so my tally will be exactyl 0 for a while (unless I can find a cool FJR owner in Venlo who will let me commute to work on their bike! :)

So i read through most of this. It looks like you are counting non-FJR miles? I plan to do a lot more touring this year on the FJR, but also do some decent miles on the rest of them.... and hell, I commute quite a bit on my scooter.... (does that count?)
-colin

You betcha. It's a board thing, not an FJR thing. So if you go roarting around on some other bike, count it here as well. Just make note of what bike you were on if it's not an FJR so I can log that. The idea is just a place to check in with what you did on your bike.

1,187 from Thursday 'til today. Yeah, I know, I was slacking, but I had to take some photo's and experience a promenade of the femoral kind from a greatly gammed ecdysiast.

1,187 from Thursday 'til today. Yeah, I know, I was slacking, but I had to take some photo's and experience a promenade of the femoral kind from a greatly gammed ecdysiast.
Some people have all the luck. No greatly gammed promenades here. :eek:hwell: And my addition is a measely 189 miles.

La to pheonix 872 miles

Death Valley and vegas weekend 1167

total= 2039 and thats just last week.

R

I know Smitty did over 5000 last week too. but i just remembered he was on a KTM so don't count.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'm in. I had recorded the ODO miles on Jan 1st as I left for a LDRider list ride-to-eat on the coast in Florence OR. I meant to record the miles at the start of each month, but missed February and March. I'll go back on my GPS tracks and figure it out by month. I'll try to update at the beginning of each month unless I'm out of town. Last Sunday it was 498 picking up DamTour pictures with SockMonkey and OCFjr, and Thursday it was more dam pictures near Iggy's town, 485 miles.

But, YTD as of today it's 2529 miles, all on the FJR.

Last edited by a moderator:
295, Creston to Uncle Timmies hood then to Jalama for a burger then the backroads back to Creston! What a great day! :yahoo:

Sorry I haven't kept up here, but my gas log says 2,729 miles since 1 Jan on the FJR and 367 on the wife's Honda. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.