The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my last post 4498.

I just made a run from Reno, Nv to Tulsa, OK and back. I put 3621 on my bike during the trip, this inlcudes the ride there and back and a few rides around OK. The other miles were my day-to-day riding.

I know,

I haven't been adding my daily mileage so....

1 Jan. 2008 - 7801: 20 March 2008 - 8891: + 1090 miles so far.

Guess I better pick up the pace :unsure:

Hope this is acceptable

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you guys have influenced the boys over at the VFR forum to do the same.
VFR forum million mile challenge
Guilty as charged. Notice my similar "510 mile RT to San Fran" in both threads. Before I was a FJR owner, I saw this thread and started one similar over there. Main differences are that I am letting everyone else do the math, and the mods wanted to keep paring down /deleting the old posts. Shortly after starting that thread, I decided to buy a my FJR and the sold the VFR. The VFR crowd over there are mostly a bunch of great guys, and I loved the bike, but the FJR agrees with my back and neck better. The FJR crowd here seems like a great bunch of guys too. I was actually feeling a bit guilty for not contributing and posting up here in this thread, so I finally did last night. Lets keep it going !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
307.0 this week going to work and other trips. Now to really do some riding this weekend.

:yahoo:

No riding this week...but, did some running around town and doing errands today. Put me down for 65 miles por favor.

Thanks!

Rex

+150.. every little bit counts.. another week back and forth! :rolleyes:

At 4 bucks a gallon for regular.. Expect more Feejer mileage..

20 miles before the snow and cold came back in. :angry2: But at least I can get to the garage. Won't be long now.

Did a 245 mile loop from Abq, Villanueva state park , Peco, Santa Fe, Madrid back to Abq. It was a "good Friday"

+100 for today/theis week (3/22) Just got back from overseas and thats all I had time for. 2,210 YTD but soon to pick up big-time.

+180 of absolutely beautiful green hills popping with wild flowers everywhere! :clapping:

Put me down for a 140 mile not doing a lot right now but the weather is getting better!

199.8 Great ride B)

Hell, I'd be near the top of the list if I added in my commute miles. 19k total on my 07 already :p

Status
Not open for further replies.