The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in too. Looks like if we get 100 folks to do 10,000 miles this year we'll make it. Should be do-able. I'll send you my mileage at the end of the month from my log book.

Looks like I'm at 1032 miles from Jan 1 to March 12. Have to start commutting on the bike again (80 miles round trip on the Hootin' superslab and yes, I enjoy BOTH turns on the way to work).

CIMG1675.jpg

Galfers came and installed today. Caliper bolts are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. 45 to 50 this weekend. Mileage to follow. :yahoo:

:jester:

1,732 last weekend. Hanford, CA- Bay Area tooling around and eating-Napa Valley/ Santa Rosa, beer at Russian River, dinner at Ad Hoc and Bouchon in Yountville.

4,163 since Jan. 1st.

I'll keep ya posted for the rest of the year.

GZ

68 miles yesterday. First time out this year, pics and report tomorrow. To Damn busy today!

:jester:

120 miles today with my louse...oops, mean spouse. ;)

Thanks!

RexNfx

Last edited by a moderator:
I started the year with 9327 miles and just rolled 12370 last week, so put me down for 3,043 miles so far this year on the FJR. I will post my miles on weekly basis. Add 1,234 miles for the Honda Transalp I bought in Feb. for a grand total of 4,277 miles. Not bad, It looks to be a good year! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm getting in this a bit late. Looking at reciepts, I did 3464 miles between Dec 4th & Jan 29 th. If I divide in half that would give me 1732 for Jan.

Speedo Dec 4th = 23756 Speedo March 17th =36241 for a total of 12485 miles. deduct 1/2 the mileage between Dec 4th & Jan 29th I get a TOTAL mileage for this year at 10753 so far . You know the song "I've been everywhere Man"...Summer is coming & so is the heat here.Gotta love winter in Arizona ! And about 5500 miles round trip on my 50CC helped a bunch . . .

Total mileage this year = 10753 miles

Well, with FJRobert and Beeroux (GZ) racking up BIG miles, I'm feeling pretty mileage-inadequate. I gotta get some maintenance done (and just sent my seat back to Russell for a switch repair) then I can get back out there and start chasing them. Butt, man do they have a headstart! Way to go guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.