The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, well, I should probably at least get some points on the board. I'll be doing more later, I don't remember what I did earlier in the year, so I'll just start with this.

FJR to work and back + visiting a dealer + Riding the Husky around so the battery stays alive. Total was only about 15 miles.

I'm not counting my commute, cuz it's mostly on a scooter (sometimes on a bike, but the scooter is really the most practical vehicle here....)

-colin

618 miles since my last report. Had myself a nice little 150 mile jaunt today (Easter) which is included in that total

Weekend ride for breakfast and lunch tallied 318 miles. Cool thread idea by the way. I will have to remember to post up weekly.

I would like to add my 3278 miles from the last 3 weeks. You can visit Rob's bike ride in ride reports. Thanks

:yahoo: ride clicky :yahoo:

Well, I wasn't keeping track on my 05 before she died the quiet, yet dramatic death in February, so I'll make up easily on the 08. And it is VERY easy to track... I just look at the ODO! :blink:

Chalk me up for 1100 wonderful miles so far. 300 of which wwere with TWN on Betty's inaugural distance ride. Thanks again Tim! :yahoo:

03/07-09/2008 jax fla round trip from mb sc and back 736 miles

03/10-15/2008 to and from work 190 miles

03/16-22/2008 to and from work 190 miles and 150 mile ride with the wife

so i will post each week or so.

Bartmav

And the total to here is . . . Wait for it, wait for it . . . 93,603! Bam. There is some serious mileage getting posted up boys and girls. I'll do another analysis in a week or so. Kind of like a quarterly report.

Thanks to the regulars. Thanks to the new posters, particularly the folks weighing in with the big miles. Thanks to everyone. Keep it going.

Cheers

I finally read this thread. Thought it was one of those Iron Butt things and stayed away.

Here's my contribution:

01/01/08 - Odo: 31,250

03/26/08 - Odo: 35,940

= 4,690 miles

Sorry to be such a slacker! My bike was in the shop for nearly a month getting warranty work done, or I would have at least another 2,000 to contribute.

Two trips to the NC Mountains are included. One from early March where 100 miles or so was done two-up, fully loaded, at night, and in heavy falling snow. I won't be making that kind of contribution again if I can help it.

About 1,300 miles from this past weekend trying to keep Granny off of Scab's six.

:)

+715, mostly commuting with one trip to Greene County Va to get an alternator at Leons Auto Salavage.

Status
Not open for further replies.