The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lookin at 1600 more since last post. easy enough to track just look at the odo 3500 miles total this year.

+5,873. Anyone like some Alaskan bugs? I gots plenty.

Attaboy!

Let's see, I had 1590 miles for my BBG in May, 1213 miles in the Utah 1088, 1300 miles round trip to get to the 1088, and 752 miles round trip to get to and from Hells Kitchen to greet the Spank riders on 8-9. 4855 miles for May-August 9th. More coming!
xlnt. welcome to the thread.

well, it wasn't on an FJR, but i just got back to socal from watertown NY on my buell ulysses adventure. 4287 miles across and down the west coast. a memorial ride of sorts for my middle son. so add the miles to your equation. bill d.
How do you like your Uly? How do you know which bike to take?

The miles just keep adding up. We're now at 754,616.4. 3/4 of the way there. Go big blue (black, silver, and that reddish color)!

Greetings from Queen Anne. Glad you're loving your bike.
Yep, that's more than I did on my bimmer in a whole year. And I've just now got it set up the way I want it with Cee Bailey screen and bar risers from the unmentionable, so there'll be many more miles coming! :)

Just back from doing Spank 2 rally and attending IBA national meet at Tulsa. Total of 5035 miles on the 06 AE. Added another ignition failure to the ride, the 2nd failure on the AE.

Another newbie to this post. 3,518 getting my Feej home from NYC. Will have some more after Labor Day (riding the 3 Flags to Nanaimo).

Last edited by a moderator:
How did I miss this thread ??

353 miles yesterday -- odo now on 42,231

Not much for an '03 we know :rolleyes: -- down time sucks.

Whoa !! just reread the thread title -- miles for '08.............. fortunately we keep track (anal huh?) 1740 miles for us so far this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't posted any miles yet.

Since January, I've put on 7520 miles, and about that many smiles:

Trip down to Tioga Pass, Sequoia, camping at Morro Bay with some great people, many rides around Oregon.

Status
Not open for further replies.