Venting About Group Buys

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding more examples of an incorrect word usage accomplishes nothing. Go to any real authorative source and you will see that it is PIECE, man, PIECE. But now I'm all about PEACE. I honestly hope you have a good day, Ignacio.
Ooops, you did it again! It's not authorative.

It's authorative

...unless you're going to claim Merriam-Webster dictionary isn't a qualified source.

Glass houses my friend.
In all my copying and pasting I was victim of the same problem. Hubris.

authoritative, authoritative, authoritative. Phuck.

I'm actually done now.

Man, is nobody going to catch the fact that, as is in my above post, allright was written as a single word. That's a no-no. All right is the proper deal.

I want to apologize to my forum mates....all of you, including Ignacio. I've had a few chuckles over this " piece ' or " peace " stuff. But to me, frankly, and to most of you, I'm sure, it has entered the " Bored Beyond Belief " phase and needs to end. So be it. I'll catch you guys on other threads. Ride safe.

" Bored Beyond Belief "
Uhm, that sums it up pretty well. Snowbound here. :crazy: Stir crazy. :headbonk: Was hoping for a little more flying fur than I got to see, but oh well.

:dead: RIP Venting/Spelling thread

. :dead: :rip_1:

WOW!! I have been away for a few days and this topic went crazy. I was the one that had his post removed and WC did tell me why. I was looking to buy some new cans and decided to wait for WC's GB. The prices were good but not what I was expecting. I was unsure if I should post my price and where I got them. I figured this site was about all of us covering each other's backs first so I posted it for everyone to make their own decision. After no mention of possible adjustments or changes coming to the GB, I emailed my friends with the information. The two things that need to come out of this are:

1. What is proper procedure for GBs in relation to vendors and prices?

2. The admins need to all be on the same sheet of music.

Is it just me or did this really get totally out of control. Just remember we were all smart enough to buy one of the best motorcycles out there.

Now can we all just get along? :rolleyes:

I don't know....wasn't on the group buy....but, I am bringing a high powered scoped rifle to pick out any bystanders that didn't have anything to do with it. Either that or make fun of the sane people.

Peace, piece, schmeese. What ever. I can, however, unequivocally state that none of you know what the words, 'I'm done' mean. ;)

Just a bit of commentary from my own wee fiefdom. (Get it? Fifedom? Shit, I keel myself! :rofl: )

Oh, yeah, I luvs ya all, but y'all need this, too: :****:

Last edited by a moderator:
While this did get out of control, I must say it was some of the best reading (laughing) I've done in a long time. Bet if the weather was better around the country none of this would have ever gotten this far. We would have been too busy riding our bikes. Still, controversy sales and I'm enjoying the reading. By the way, it appears everyone is correct...even if they are wrong. (Hope my grammar is correct)

Yeah, well, what I figger'd would happen, happened. Thanks to certain someones, we all lose. Good job, boyz. <_<

Yeah, well, what I figger'd would happen, happened. Thanks to certain someones, we all lose. Good job, boyz. <_<
:dntknw:

Did i miss something? What happened?
This happened: It No Longer Matters

I'm glad the asshats helped this decision along before I got too deep into developing the web site for the Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit Group Buy.

This Exhaust Group Buy is still alive for the Blackbird guys, who will also still have the SS Brake Line Group Buy.

But the FJR community got butt-fucked out of the Exhaust deal, and the upcoming SS Brake Line GB as well.

You know who to thank.

Amazing how quiet this thread gets when the Group Buy gets canceled.

Freedom of speech was maintained.....but at a severe cost. My apologies to those that were innocent bystanders in this flame-o-thon. I'm still unresolved and wish there was a better way to deal with the one or two asshats in each group buy that are less than complimentary. Maybe dogpiling them isn't the ultimate way to go despite tradition.

I don't know folks.

What I do know is I'm headed out to the garage right now to finish bike maintenance and go for a fucking ride.

Are we done, can we go ride now.

200px-MontyPythonHolyGrailCastShot.jpg

Sad commentary on what this place has become. There are still some great folks here, both the old and the new. But then there are some......... :unsure:

Sad commentary on what this place has become. There are still some great folks here, both the old and the new. But then there are some......... :unsure:
Right on both, Rad...it is sad. There certainly are great folks here.

This little incident certainly doesn't change the value and depth of information (and fun) that can be found here.

For all its quirks and hiccups, this place is still the best forum out there.

...This Exhaust Group Buy is still alive for the Blackbird guys, who will also still have the SS Brake Line Group Buy.
But the FJR community got butt-fucked out of the Exhaust deal, and the upcoming SS Brake Line GB as well.

You know who to thank.
I was wonderin' why my ass was hurtin' somethin' fierce for the last few days... :dribble:

Group Buys are getting fucked up left and right. You wouldn't believe the number of PMs I've gotten on the Handy Lift GB in spite of the very first post saying not to contact me and later repeating it multiple times and in LARGE FONTS that only a blind retard would miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.