West Coast Cruise festival @ Fairlaners???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By my count it is 7 weeks to S day.
Does everyone who is getting a cruise have what they are gonna need?????????

R
Smitty can you bring an extra vacuum canister and bracket. If you want I will paypal you for them asap. Even if you cant do the install I will need them anyway. I already have the CC unit.

I will ship an extra vacuum can.. What bracket do you need.. one to mount the control pad??

I am already packed and waiting at the airport.. :p Smitty

By my count it is 7 weeks to S day.
Does everyone who is getting a cruise have what they are gonna need?????????

R
Smitty can you bring an extra vacuum canister and bracket. If you want I will paypal you for them asap. Even if you cant do the install I will need them anyway. I already have the CC unit.

I will ship an extra vacuum can.. What bracket do you need.. one to mount the control pad??

I am already packed and waiting at the airport.. :p Smitty
Yes the bracket for the control pad.

Looks like I will be starting a new job on Dec. 1st. With this in mind I plan to take a couple weeks off before I start to new gig. If there is enough interest I may come out a few days sooner and do a few more.

What this would mean for the guys interested, you would need to be able to have your bike at Fairlainers on Tuesday and Wed (Nov. 25-26). I would need at least 6 more players to make it work.

I know a couple guys missed out (they have first chance), so this may be your chance to cruise your FJR. Post up and send me or Fairlaner a pm.

If you want in, just remember you will need to purchase a Audiovox cruise unit (time is short you will need to order asap). Also order a control pad bracket, or let me know if you want the one I make.

Thanks everyone, see you in a few weeks... Smitty

You better watch out,

You better not cry,

I'm telling you why,

[SIZE=12pt]Smitty-Clause is coming to town! :yahoo: [/SIZE]

Looks like I will be starting a new job on Dec. 1st. With this in mind I plan to take a couple weeks off before I start to new gig. If there is enough interest I may come out a few days sooner and do a few more.
What this would mean for the guys interested, you would need to be able to have your bike at Fairlainers on Tuesday and Wed (Nov. 25-26). I would need at least 6 more players to make it work.

I know a couple guys missed out (they have first chance), so this may be your chance to cruise your FJR. Post up and send me or Fairlaner a pm.

If you want in, just remember you will need to purchase a Audiovox cruise unit (time is short you will need to order asap). Also order a control pad bracket, or let me know if you want the one I make.

Since I was hoping to be hoping to be squeezed in I am definitely in on this. Put me down. I can bring mine Tuesday first thing in the AM.

Here are some of the shots from last years install. I am coming down on Saturday morning so I will need to get your address Fairlaner. I am not having any work done I just want to see the guys. I can leave my bike if needed since Smitty and I are working on an arrangement. We are moving into a place the week before this event so I can leave my bike if you need something to ride. Keep in mind it ain't got a clutch.

Last edited by a moderator:
You a reminder guys....

The tool tray under your seats need to be clear for the CC install as part of the CC gets installed there....

If Smitty has to move a bunch of stuff it will slow him down and cost you more.

R

Would you reconsider doing an AE?

You a reminder guys....The tool tray under your seats need to be clear for the CC install as part of the CC gets installed there....

If Smitty has to move a bunch of stuff it will slow him down and cost you more.

R
Is there an additional charge to remove the OEM tool kit. I am not mechanically inclined and not sure I can work the rubber doohickey. ;)

No Steve it goes in the tool tray under seat. What happens Steve is that people put fuse blocks and the like in the tool tray and they have to be moved this as you can imagine takes time and then screws up the timetable for everyone else.

Clean them out guys....

R

The install times have been updated.....

send me a pm if those time dont work

R