Western FJR Riders Roundup

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FJR Riders Western Roundup Attendance List as of 3/8/14: If you are going and are not on this list please inform me on this FJR Forum thread or [email protected] or 480-440-4666 and I will add your name. If you are packing your Significant Other on your bike, please let me know and I will list their name behind yours, for example: FJRBluesman and johnny80s. Note: If Simon and John were each riding their respective FJR's, then they would each be on a separate line!

Bokerfork - "Old Michael's Best Buddy"
wluvbikn - Phil & Charlene
bigjohnsd
FJRONAMISSION
TheZsdad
Slappy and Mrs. Slappy
Ijuggle and Ms Ijuggle
dj bill
FarWestFast Eddie
Old Michael and Lovely Laura
JerryZ
Dr. Bob Flanders
James
03silverbullet
pegscraper and MsNASCAR

Dashbaw

gfran and Wife

Hudson

James Burleigh

Petey

Cibrd0wn and Wife

Al and Sheila

Jack and Gayle.(Herbike on the Wing forum)

Silver Penguin (Miss Jilly Beans) and Tractor Driver (Andy H.)

Ann on her Street Triple

ULEWZ

Jorstin

Back Door Bob

Longrider - Bruce

Gordie T.

Gregory

Bugnatr and Mrs. Bug

BeemerDonS and Miss Donna

FJRay and Patti

escapefjrtist and Mrs. Gorgeous George

ahchiu - Marcus

The Ever Gorgeous Mademoiselle Tyler - Hubba, hubba, hubba and hubba!

Mr. and Mrs. Bluestreek

RogDeb - both of them!

bgross and Mrs. Bret

Tucson Joe and Cec

Husky Rider and Mrs. Husky

stealth1

HYCLE and Terri

Ken209 and Mrs. Ken

spfd308

indio joe

Gbjbany

Oakdave

juniorfjr and Mrs. Fred

Fly Bye

Last edited by a moderator:
UMMmmmm as of now.... I'm in
dribble.gif
grin.gif
....Booked

Does anyone have a photo of Lovely Laura?

I've heard of Old Michael, I may have even met him, but have never heard of Lovely Laura.

Beemerdons, are populating this list with fake people? Old Michael doesn't really seem that old anyways...

Does anyone have a photo of Lovely Laura?

I've heard of Old Michael, I may have even met him, but have never heard of Lovely Laura.

Beemerdons, are populating this list with fake people? Old Michael doesn't really seem that old anyways...
Great news for Wheatie enticing him to attend Western FJR Riders Roundup, my Nephew Enrique and juniorfjr Fred are hosting Margarita drinking contests:

IMG_2891.jpg

Plus every evening at 10pm Papa Chuy Viejo will be performing a Synchronized Aquatics Dance number in the pool - NUDE, ese! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

IMG_2822.jpg

I thought you said the pool was not deep enough to float yer shlong...yer always bragging on that particular appendage.
Oh for God's sake Wheatie I thought that you were a Mechanical Engineer, I will tie in half; better yet, I probably had better knot it two or three times! JSNS!

Don, Don, Don

I suddenly notice Old Michael and the Lovely Laura's names have popped up.

Yet still no mention of Bokerfork.

Doesn't this seem a bit odd to you? Sure, Michael has become taken with a gorgeous and respectable woman of good character, but does this mean that he has forsaken his ol' pal and nemeses?

Crap,,,Maybe

I prefer to think his AOL account has been hacked. Yeah, that's it

Room Reserved Thurs and Friday nights - Have an extra bed if someone wants to share/split

email johnlangdell at rushmore dot com if interested

Don, Don, Don
I suddenly notice Old Michael and the Lovely Laura's names have popped up.

Yet still no mention of Bokerfork.

Doesn't this seem a bit odd to you? Sure, Michael has become taken with a gorgeous and respectable woman of good character, but does this mean that he has forsaken his ol' pal and nemeses?

Crap,,,Maybe

I prefer to think his AOL account has been hacked. Yeah, that's it
Marky-Mark Bokerfork has been added to the Western FJR Riders Roundup Attendance List, this FJR Forum Event has become more popular than the Anus Shaving Exhibition that Bustanut joker and odot put on five years ago! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Yer just too good to me Don. I just don't deserve you. Seriously,,,I don't deserve you.JSNS
OK Marky-Mark, I have changed your Official Designation to "Old Michael's Best Buddy! Why haven't You and Mick talked Dr. Rich into attending?

It's really fun laughing at Damned Danes! All he's doing up on Whidbey Island is screwing seals and eating clams all day! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Don,

He's a Dane. More likely he's screwing clams and eating seals.

Sorry Dr. Rich, he goaded me in to it. Besides, it isn't as though there isn't a little truth to it.

Mark