What did you do to your FJR today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooked up my Optimate 5 charger via Powerlet to SAE adapter just to make sure nothing fried or breakers popped if/when ever needed.

Rain here today and tomorrow, no ride :(

My PCM cool vest came in. I am freezing my ass off...I'm gonna beat the heat this summer!

Had the break-in service done (at 740 miles... Close enough) then made a couple other stops before heading home.

Completed suspension upgrade, penske 8983 and Race Tech Gold valve and springs up front.

I swapped out my less than reliable cheapo HIDs I got from Ebay for a pair of nice LED auxilliary lights that I had on the shelf for the past year. No dimmer. ;)

I installed a RAM-bone, RAM mounts for phone and GPS, Hyper Lites, 3rd Brake Light Flasher, highway pegs, and a Laminar Lip. Finally had some down time so I could play catch up. :D

Tried my hand at polishing aluminum...

IMG00221-20120530-2018.jpg

Another shot...

IMG00218-20120530-2017.jpg

Shane

I ordered a Super Brace, and stripped my beemer of her Moto Lights, GPS, adn Radar wiring. I also puchased my sheet metal for my left side heat deverter, tank insulation, and previewed the right side foam/deverter.

I take deleiver on my new 2004 8500 mile FJR weds or thurs, after her new shoes, battery, and fluids are installed/changed.