What did you do to your FJR today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to try my new Russell seat for the first time. I rode 40 mi. in 28 degrees and it was kinda stiff but I guess thats what I should expect. I just felt good to go for a ride.
bike.gif

Got to try my new Russell seat for the first time. I rode 40 mi. in 28 degrees and it was kinda stiff but I guess thats what I should expect. I just felt good to go for a ride.
bike.gif
Mine was a bit stiff too on the first ride. I guess this is a natural reaction to being so comfortable.

On topic: I purchased some tires for my motor cycle today and a 1/2 cover. I inspect the brake pad for wear. At 36k it looks good. I will look at them more when I change the tires.

Off topic: I won't tell you what kind of tires because then this would start a NEPRT and I don't want to hurt Zilla's feelings any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw Corbin, I started making my own Smuggler. Got a cardboard structure so far, the wheels are turning in my head.

Meanwhile I'm waiting on part for a PIAA lamp, mounting a pair under the headlights, got plenty of room since the forks are off, when the lamps are done I'll be ready to reinstall my rebuilt Traxxion forks.

Decided to check Lucille's air filter (since I'd already changed the final drive an engine oil & filter last week) and found it to be in 'like new' condition.

Thanks, Don!

Sure is fun getting to know her.

Installed 1 inch handle bar risers from Twisted Throttle, Ram mount for the smart phone, and the bungee net farkle in the left saddle bag.

author="odot"Its not a nuthouse. It's a "dhouchehouse".
That was vulgar and now my feeling is hurt.
Off topic, douchieMCdouche. I put a sliding glass window on my fjr today.

just leaned it close....it's for my bedroom. Don't ask.
I am asking. Anxiously waiting for the reply.
smile.png
One drunken day me and the wife were arguing about such-not while in bed. One thing led to another and I ended up on the floor via the sliding glass door of the closet. It's my story....wife disagrees with said story. None-the-less....I went to home depot and spent 140 bucks on a new set of sliding glass doors for the bedroom closet. There ya go.

edit:eek:h, rode jackie-O to work today....was a warm and balmy 69 degrees and I had a couple of smokes on her while I waited to go through the turnstile for work.

Washed it (lots of left-over salt still on it from a week ago), rode it, put it away dirty again
uhoh.gif

Rode to work in some blustery weather this morning. Might be getting some rain this lunch/afternoon. Guess I'll get wet. Jackie-O likes the rain.

Rode to work in some blustery weather this morning. Might be getting some rain this lunch/afternoon. Guess I'll get wet. Jackie-O likes the rain.
Oh come man. Don't tell me you did not have a couple of smokes on her while before walking through the turnstile for work. Damn it just ruined my day!
uhoh.gif

Oh come man. Don't tell me you did not have a couple of smokes on her while before walking through the turnstile for work. Damn it just ruined my day!
uhoh.gif
mighta been to blustery
drag.gif