What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mid 60s and sun today in Pittsburgh, and forecast is into the mid-70s this week. Unbelievable. I always said the west coast had to suck for us to get good weather. Please keep sucking California!

^^
yes.gif
^^...although I'm sure that will all change, as soon as I get the new bike
superstition.gif

Stopped raining....snowing now
sad.png
That's good, isn't it?

BTW, 60s and Sunny for a high, 37 when I rode in to work today. Commuted on the bike today because the daughter needed the car for an interview.
Snow sucks at my elevation, it's just a mess. Rain is good but keep the white stuff above 4,000 feet and we are happy.

Unbelievable. I always said the west coast had to suck for us to get good weather. Please keep sucking California!
Can they keep from it?
smile.png
bleh.gif

Seriously sorry you guys are having a bad time of things right now. How is this affecting your drought?
Good wet winter, we are making a hell of a dent in the previous years of drought.

Unbelievable. I always said the west coast had to suck for us to get good weather. Please keep sucking California!
Can they keep from it? :) :bleh:

Seriously sorry you guys are having a bad time of things right now. How is this affecting your drought?
Good wet winter, we are making a hell of a dent in the previous years of drought.
Yeah, but L.A. is turning into a desert. They'll be rerouting the Mississippi soon for the Orange groves.

Beautiful day here...74 degrees and sunny on the way home from work today...had the sunroof open

Last edited by a moderator:
Can they keep from it?
smile.png
bleh.gif

Yeah, but L.A. is turning into a desert. They'll be rerouting the Mississippi soon for the Orange groves.
LA was a desert before they robbed water from Owens Valley near Bishop and now they get a large share of our water from up north. Still raining up here.

Raining down here in Swampy Flatlandistan. A lot.
Are you getting some of the stuff East Texas is getting? At least it runs down hill around here.
We are sharing right now. I almost thought I saw an old man with a big wooden boat and a long line of animals this morning. I am not nervous yet...but I am watching.

We are sharing right now. I almost thought I saw an old man with a big wooden boat and a long line of animals this morning. I am not nervous yet...but I am watching.
Keep sending the rain north when you are done with it ;) Last Friday we had 2" of salt plus a little slick snow so now we need mother nature to power wash the roads for us. Yesterday when I got to work the treads of my (car) tires were completely white.

+1 on wishes for a large (liquid) precipitation event. It would be nice to get the salt off the road. Doesn't do a lot for the sand - that sometimes waits until late April or early May before the street sweepers get to it in town.