What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Brown did not confuse everyone. I recognized right away that he was riding a BMW so he was not quite right in the head.
uhoh.gif

I do feel for those of you still off your bikes due to the weather. It has been very pleasant here. I am sure that in about 2 months the rest of my Southern brethren will be complaining about the heat and it will be your turn to laugh.

I loved Feasting On Asphalt, even though Alton biffed nicely and messed up his shoulder.

After experiencing some of 'Fitter's snow over the weekend whilst in Buffalo and Toronto, back home it getting colder and very wet, and that's how it looks like it's gonna be for the next several days at least.

What the HELL is that white shite doing on the ground this time of year. That sucks royally.

It was a breezy 50 degrees cold this am, too cold for me. Fortunately it's warmed up!

I was in Charlotte Monday and arrived in Tampa yesterday afternoon...heading for Marathon in the Keys day after tomorrow. Weather is fukin' great, but I don't have the) FJR.
I think I'll have a good Margarita and be completely over it.
Don't stop now!! Keep going: Key West, Duval St. Tequila and Key Lime Pie on a stick. JSNS.
My daughter is heading to Key West tonight Her idea of a good time is running and drinking beer (Hash). I think I'll find a place along the Gulf side to enjoy some dinner and drinks, although it ain't bad in the back yard...current shot:

37BC6FBF-9CCC-41DE-9B81-39F2917FAB59.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom fer chrissakes don't hurt yourself!!!

Meanwhile, Phil is sending his Toledo snow across the lake and I get it overnight/tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
After heavy rain last night, and great fog this morning, it was a beautiful day. A little muggy for NM, but beautiful. Aaaaand, guess who is working a double...idiot!