What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet the farmers are lovin the snow, though.
Not the dairy farmers. Lots of snow means a long mud season...

grazing-cattle-mud-13076456.jpg

;)

Bill and I are invading Owosso for a couple of days.... Alan, that picture is an aerial of Bust's back yard when Bill went out to make some yellow snow. Snowed last night and this morning, we're making our way out to get more supplies............

You asslick!! That is nowhere near rule ten....

Per the rules posted here.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, troll-like, or otherwise violate of any law.

So bite me ass!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill and I are invading Owosso for a couple of days.... Alan, that picture is an aerial of Bust's back yard when Bill went out to make some yellow snow. Snowed last night and this morning, we're making our way out to get more supplies............
So Bustanut joker, which one is Dumb and which was is Dumber eh! Inquiring minds want to know! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

dumbdumber-600-1384874682.jpg

Had a break from the snow and the cold today, got a half inch of ice instead. Big pine tree in the yard lost about half its branches.

DSC00208.JPG

Had a break from the snow and the cold today, got a half inch of ice instead. Big pine tree in the yard lost about half its branches.
DSC00208.JPG
Friggin fatantastic. I'm slated to drive up and spend a long weekend in Germantown, just down the road from you.
D.C. area got off easier than we did. It got above freezing this afternoon and melted a lot of the ice, but the damage was done. Lots of trees in this area took a beating

Sorry about the damage but good to hear the conditions. I'm not normally one to be hampered by weather but ice is my limit. Saturday I know we'll be in DC, we have a behind -the-scenes tour of the Library of Congress with a friend who works there. After that who knows.

DSC00208.JPG
Friggin fatantastic. I'm slated to drive up and spend a long weekend in Germantown, just down the road from you.
D.C. area got off easier than we did. It got above freezing this afternoon and melted a lot of the ice, but the damage was done. Lots of trees in this area took a beating
That sux. I had similar just before Christmas, and I'll have work to do come spring.