WTF??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, where do find kids to mow the lawn for $5, I have to pay $25 every 2 weeks to the local kids.

They kill me me with some old sob story about having to buy equipment, maintanance and repairs plus fuel cost, and the money to pay thier parents for the lift over to my place.

Skippy

Last edited by a moderator:
04FJR4ME may be a bit long-winded but he is right. You seem to have no idea of the expense of running a retail business (versus an internet business). Brick-and-mortar operations have higher overhead costs (e.g. renting/leasing a nicer space than a warehouse or home garage, turning on the lights during business hours, someone always there to meet customers).

You don't have to support retail businesses but don't be surprised if they disappear. They just can't compete directly with mail-order-only-operation prices, who can survive on much lower gross margins. I'd rather support my local dealer when I can. But I can see where everyone has a different threshold of "where I can."

I typed the words " we have every fucking faucet in the world at twenty five percent less than your dealer all day long " into Google, and the first site was this:

Blog from MySpace

Good stuff!

This is standard fare. Liability or not. Who can blame a business for looking out for their bottom line?

Went to the dealer today to discuss this with the service mgr to see his side of the story..... He said "It's not like the old days ya know, we are dealing with a law suit right now because we put a set of tires (obviously not manufactured correctly) on a bike. So now we only install the ones we sell..." Well whether that is a crap story or not, it has probably happened somewhere and I can understand the legal problems and expenses associated with that. All that said I guess the best thing for me to do is learn the maintenance required on my bike from tire to tire so I will be independent. I don't mind doing that and like others have mentioned,,, it is self satisfying.... Right now I am not ready to tackle the tire chg. so I found a shop that will do it for $70. I will be riding on Michelins tomorrow and will start seriously concentrating on the 4k mile service procedures that I need to complete. I wonder if the savy moderators would be able to put together a list of all neccessary tools, and some of the best posts on regular maintenance. Not neccessarily a forum thing just something like what warchild has on FJRinfo.......What does everybody think about that?? Is that doable or would it not get used?????????

When is the last time you see a small hardware store, in my city, they are all gone because of Home Depot and Costco's! I mean small hardware business that has been in the area for 50-70 years are now gone due to the big box high volume stores that they can't compete with because of volume buying power.I think I know what is going to happen in the next 10-20 years, we will all be able to buy things for much cheaper rate because they are all made in China. But guess what, we will not be able to afford these cheap prices because our jobs will be eliminated and we will all be collecting welfare or unemployment.

I know, it is not your problem because you have enough money not to worry, what about your kids and grand kids? It is and will be your problem if the general population in the U.S standard of living slips and more and more business is closed down because of people wishing to make money their GOD and save a dollar and not support their own country and small businesses.

Enough said, I am not going to worry, if I am in a good mood, I will sell a GPS unit lower then any eBay price, and if I don't feel like it, I will just tell the customer have a nice day without offering any information or demonstration and waste their time for coming down to the store, I wonder how they will feel about that!
I shop at my local Ace Hardware whenever I can. The service is much better than Home Depot and you can go through the bins of nuts & bolts to find what you want because it isn't all blister packed.

The big box stores don't bother me as much as the fact that almost everything in them is made in China. I look at everything I buy now and if I don't absolutely need it, I won't buy anything made in China. It's just my little protest.

I completely agree with everything you said about where will we be in 20 years. I believe in free markets but I think China games the system by controlling wages and artificially keeping its currency low against the dollar. No thanks.

And thank goodness for the small businessman who knows how to take care of his customers. I don't mind paying more if I can see the value. But I do buy things online all the time to avoid paying the premiums that you get charged by local chain stores.

Good selling,

Jim

I wonder if the savy moderators would be able to put together a list of all neccessary tools, and some of the best posts on regular maintenance.  Not neccessarily a forum thing just something like what warchild has on FJRinfo.......What does everybody think about that??  Is that doable or would it not get used?????????
Closest I have to it include not necessarily tools (fjrtech.com is probably the best for that), but I do have misc. details here including a link to nifty maintenance checklists.

Beyond Warchild's materials....you should think about a service manual.

this is how i do it. buy tires online and save big. Also a marc parnes static balancer. And last but no least, a no mar tire change. Yes it is a big investment, but knowing it is done right the first time...priceless! Plus change a few for your buddys for a fair price. Or split the price between club members, riding buddy's. You get the idea...... smitty ;)

ma8opu.gif

ma8q5e.jpg

It may be pretentious, tho, to promote owners working on their bikes -- especially, operations not specifically covered in the Yamaha Owners Manual that came with the bike. I'll agree with the discussion being the essence of the board -- right up until the DIY part. Maybe? your talking about the majority of this board (and, even that I doubt) -- but, the majority of FJR owners.....sorry, I'm not with ya'.
@Charisma, Interesting take you have, but I'll have to disagree. I think the majority is here to dig into this bike and many enjoy the farkle and 'deep maintenance' process. The further you go in complexity, the greater the reward. Even the Owner's Manual you reference suggests you lubricate the throttle cable and lube the pivot points, but doesn't tell you how to actually do it.

I (attempted) to set up a poll on the main thread on this subject, so head on over there and vote. It should be fun to find out.

I'll throw in .02. I've been riding for quite awhile, so I was around in the days before internet sales of tires and such was even possible. Were the dealers any better because they had less competition from discounters? Um, nope. At least not in my opinion. In those days, I had no choice but to be ripped off. Now I can do my own maintenance since parts and service info (see fjrforum.com) are easier to find. My world is made better by this scenario, not worse. I don't miss the brick and mortar outfits ONE BIT.

Why? You're probably thinking it was price focused. Nope again. I'm happy to pay the price for decent service and quality products. I don't have a problem paying the going shop rate and a 30-50% markup on parts. I avoid "bargain brands" because I prefer to buy quality, even if it costs more. Same goes for service. I'll pay more if I get friendly, competent treatment, and the work is performed as explained to me before it began. The trouble I had with "stealers" is that they were gouging me - some charging huge markups - over 100% in some cases - for parts (especially for parts involved in an insurance repair). Also, they were charging me top shelf service rates and then hiring a bunch of ignorant kids to work on my bike. Kid who skipped important steps because they were lazy or didn't understand the job they were doing. After YEARS of being treated this way by several stealerships I was finally driven to doing all my own service. I was tired of having to bring my bike home and fix the 3-4 things the idiots fucked up in the process of incorrectly repairing the one thing I brought the bike in for.

Now I shop the internet for lower prices on the quality parts I want. It helps pay for the tools I had to buy to work on my own bike. If the stealers out there think it's unfair that they have to compete against this situation, then tough shit. They made their own bed by being greedy and lazy, and by cutting corners to line their own pockets in the process of ripping me off.

In my opinion, the current situation will generally serve to drive out of business those dealers who were shitty to begin with. Those of you who can't/won't work on your own bikes will have more leverage to demand quality at a reasonable price. I don't see that as a bad thing.

In my opinion, to suggest that I owe the dealerships my open wallet, so that they'll be there for posterity, is silly. They'll be there, or not, depending on their own ability to creatively generate REPEAT business by treating their customers the way they deserve to be treated, and by marketing their products in a way that's more attractive to the end user.

Alot of people that work for companies have bad attidutes, and there are some that have great addtidutes and just wish to have a job.

Guess what, when it comes down to bottom line, it does not matter to the stock holders, off to India and China thsee job goes, and maybe you can blame these employees of these companies for losing their jobs to because they wish to earn the going wage in the U.S and not China or India.

Oh, some of these guys may even work for motorcycle dealer ships.

We can go on and on about this, but the bottom line is not every motorcycle are stealers and not every customer is only looking for the cheapest price, but I would say that most will let the might dollar be their GOD more then their consciences. The belief of not my problem and I am not causing the deterioration of America standard of living by not supporting our middle class small businesses will come back to hunt us all someday soon.

Again, the U.S economy depends on it's citizens to spend their money to keep the wheels rolling, if we all buy products and do our own work ourselves, pretty soon you will not find anyone that is willing to risk their savings to open any small store or business, we will all be gowning our own food and taking care of ourselves like 200 years ago. We are gong backwards by supporting other company to become what we once were.

I pay my way and do my part anyway, when I get bad service from someone, I give the benefit of the doubt of the employee that is offering such bad service, maybe he or she have a bad day or maybe their employer is not willing to pay a higher wage for better employees, you get what you pay for. But maybe that's all these company can afford is low pay untrained employees with bad attitudes to keep the prices down like some of our big box stores to compete with the Internet. When does it all stop and we should all take some responsibility for what is happening to our Country? Everyone wish to get pay or make more yet we support the very reason why we don't earn or make more. We are losing the fight and we are all supporting it.

Don't you think these STEALERS go out and eat dinner, have insurance, buy electronics such as computers, etc? If you put them out of business, they might just go ahead and rent an apartment and sell tires to you over the web, you think they maybe able to own their own home selling tires for a few dollars more then he purchased them for? Standard of living just went down for these folks. So I guess the realtors will have to think about a new carrier along with all the engineers, manufacturing employees and customer support employees etc.

But again, it is only my opinion. ;)

Alot of people that work for companies have bad attidutes, and there are some that have great addtidutes and just wish to have a job.Guess what, when it comes down to bottom line, it does not matter to the stock holders, off to India and China thsee job goes, and maybe you can blame these employees of these companies for losing their jobs to because they wish to earn the going wage in the U.S and not China or India.

Oh, some of these guys may even work for motorcycle dealer ships.

We can go on and on about this, but the bottom line is not every motorcycle are stealers and not every customer is only looking for the cheapest price, but I would say that most will let the might dollar be their GOD more then their consciences. The belief of not my problem and I am not causing the deterioration of America standard of living by not supporting our middle class small businesses will come back to hunt us all someday soon.

Again, the U.S economy depends on it's citizens to spend their money to keep the wheels rolling, if we all buy products and do our own work ourselves, pretty soon you will not find anyone that is willing to risk their savings to open any small store or business, we will all be gowning our own food and taking care of ourselves like 200 years ago. We are gong backwards by supporting other company to become what we once were.

I pay my way and do my part anyway, when I get bad service from someone, I give the benefit of the doubt of the employee that is offering such bad service, maybe he or she have a bad day or maybe their employer is not willing to pay a higher wage for better employees, you get what you pay for. But maybe that's all these company can afford is low pay untrained employees with bad attitudes to keep the prices down like some of our big box stores to compete with the Internet. When does it all stop and we should all take some responsibility for what is happening to our Country? Everyone wish to get pay or make more yet we support the very reason why we don't earn or make more. We are losing the fight and we are all supporting it.

Don't you think these STEALERS go out and eat dinner, have insurance, buy electronics such as computers, etc? If you put them out of business, they might just go ahead and rent an apartment and sell tires to you over the web, you think they maybe able to own their own home selling tires for a few dollars more then he purchased them for? Standard of living just went down for these folks. So I guess the realtors will have to think about a new carrier along with all the engineers, manufacturing employees and customer support employees etc.

But again, it is only my opinion. ;)
If English is a second language to you then I apologise in advance for my next comment,

Please use a spell checker or thesaurus program before posting these long emotional rants as it is near impossible to read and get the gist of your sentiment.

And, as a Realtor, I'll keep my career (carrier), it doesn't matter what the economy is doing, people will always be buying and selling. Either they are selling to improve thier way of life or selling because they can't afford to live there anymore, either way, I still earn.

Skippy

Today I visited three MC dealers in the area, since it is Saturday, sunny, and there is about 6" of snow all over here in MPLS.

One of them was specifically mentioned earlier in this thread by one of my fellow Minnesota FJR friends. Interestingly, that one had a sign on the door that said they were going to close at 1pm this afternoon in order to have their employee holiday celebration party. This same dealer had been through bankruptcy several years ago after buying out a "brick and mortar" type smaller shop that had been in business for many years. They outgrew the Mom and Pop shop, moved into a bigger outfit, got lots of inventory, several new brands, and proceeded to watch their margin erode.

Today they have two showrooms that I am aware of, about 15-20 miles apart, and the newest one was just moved into from another huge location that was no longer on the main highway in the area.

This newest location is literally walking distance from a HD dealer, a clone HD chopper retailer, and a long-standing Kawasaki and BMW dealer--four right on top of each other, each flashier than the next.

I used to know all the employees at the old Brick and Mortar shop, including the service manager by first name, and now I don't know any of them, nor do they recognize me.

They seem to be doing fine, and I hope they had a nice party for all of the employees working there. Sure were a lot of them.

I frequent the dealers/retailers when necessary, and don't complain about the price when it's something I can't do myself, but I sure am happy that they sell me parts so that I can do the things I like to do myself. We get along just fine.

Unnecessary dependance on another's business creates inherrant instability in the relationship, which ultimately is a disservice to both parties, IMHO.

Everyone wants to make a buck, and the cream always rises to the top. Those that do a good job at what they do seem to be doing just fine regardless of an individual's maintenance preferences.

In contrast, there is another tiny MC shop in MPLS that doesn't even have a showroom, mostly parts and accessories. It is still the only place I but certain things from, just because of the great relationship they have cultivated over the years, so I have a soft spot for that shop. :cownoy:

Shane

Personally, I'd rather do my own maintenence, because I have the shop manual, the correct tools, and I do it like my life may depend on it. I am pretty sure I care more about my life than the high school dropout that is thinking about getting in his girls pants more than the correct torque for my wheels. I do buy most parts at my local dealers, and they know that I could go elsewhere, and treat me pretty well. I even go to more than the Yamaha dealership, just to spread the little wealth I have. Then, when I'm done, I think about getting in my wifes pants.

@04FJR4ME:

I think your opinions on economics are a little off base. The American consumer is free to choose what they believe is best for them. That is a GOOD thing for our country, not a BAD thing. There are PLENTY of U.S. businesses that are successful and growing, without resorting to off shore labor. They do it by listening to their customers, and finding new ways to market their products to attract consumers. Not by complaining about how their business is being eaten up by competition. Business continues to grow and evolve on a global scale. Those people making a dollar a day in third world countries will grow their economies, and may someday be customers of U.S. made products.

I like supporting my local economy as much as the next guy. But I refuse to pay more if all I get in return is substandard service or poor quality.

Think those stealerships I mentioned couldn't afford to hire decent help? You're right!! Maybe it was because of the great big race trailers parked in the back lot, full of bikes for the owner and his kid to race on the weekend. Or maybe they just managed their money poorly. Their shop rates were $65 an hour (10 years ago, this was) which is more than enough to hire a $20 an hour mechanic.

I'll agree that not all dealers are stealers. But too many were stealers, and I got tired of trying to sort the wheat from the chaff. YMMV.

QUOTE]If English is a second language to you then I apologise in advance for my next comment,

Please use a spell checker or thesaurus program before posting these long emotional rants as it is near impossible to read and get the gist of your sentiment.

[SIZE=14pt]Apology accepted![/SIZE] and when you can articulate better in another language such as I have, then maybe you can talk, but for now, your apology will have to be enough I guess. :eek:
And, as a Realtor, I'll keep my career (carrier), it doesn't matter what the economy is doing, people will always be buying and selling. Either they are selling to improve thier way of life or selling because they can't afford to live there anymore, either way, I still earn.
I think (thier) is missed spelled by you! it should be THEIR, just thought you wish to know!
Well, I guess that statement is true if you got the steady flow of business coming to you, I wonder about the U.S depression, I guess there was lots of realtors that was successful back than also! There was only a few that made some money but I think most was in the same shape as the rest of the country labor force.

I see Costco, Help You Sell and many more discount realestate companies coming out of the woodworks to compete with independent realtors and companies, and guess what, the commission now for selling a home should be averaging 1%- 2% or less instead of the standard 6% fee that is charged by most brokers, I guess competition is great for everyone except the guy that is not getting paid.

Hell, when I helped by daughters by their first homes, I could have asked my realtor / broker to take off 1% off the 3% commission she was to earn on her part  for representing us to buy two properties at the same time, and since she representing us for both properties, she would have offered us a discount if I forced the issue, but I didn't, because I felt that she works hard for her commission also. Not that she did not have any money, she owns many homes and are doing very well, and I don't consider her a stealer for being sucessful, and it did not give me the right to take away what is rightly charge for service we requested. She sent us a very nice gift after the deals closed, and we appreciated her professional service that she offered us.

But I am sure there are lots of people that feel a realtor are over paid and should only make a few thousand dollars for a only a few days or weeks of work, and this lower commision rate is more then fair, and by what you have stated about the over abundant of customers that is always available, I would now tend to agree that all the realtors have been over paid and everyone should consider asking for a enormous discount for services rendered. Do you think is fair for a realtor broker to make $120,000 for a property that sold for $2M just by filling out a few pieces of paper and placing an ad on the news paper for a week or two? Or to make $100K for selling a business, a 10% commission rate that is standard charge from most realtors when most business are sold, and these very same business are working on far less profit margins and working probably much harder? I wonder how many tires these STEALERS would have to change to make that type of profit and how long it will take them to make it! I guess all realtors should be in the same category as STEALERS also! What makes your profession worth more then anyone else's?
There are PLENTY of U.S. businesses that are successful and growing, without resorting to off shore labor. They do it by listening to their customers, and finding new ways to market their products to attract consumers. Not by complaining about how their business is being eaten up by competition
And what does all the U.S customers have to say? Same as most of our forum members! WE WANT IT FOR CHEAPER, MUCH CHEAPER, maybe FREE with GREAT SERVICE! and how does these wonderful U.S business suppose to respond to these customers demands? I guess that will be true if you have something or some business that is service oriented like eBay which is right down the street from me, and not have to mass produce hardware but sell a concept, and if your have some what of a monopoly on a service, product or formula, than maybe you can be competitive in the U.S. successfully. But most U.S company that wish to stay in business MUST be able to accountable to their stock holders why their competition can make that much more bottom line profit by going off shore! The answer is how many Americans make $1 an hour or less? Yes, if U.S companies can compete by using U.S labor, then may I ask why would ANY company seek help off shore?

Being in the GPS business, Magellan use to build their systems in Canada, then Thailand, now China. Garmin use to manufacture their product is Taiwan and now they have moved to China to manufacture most of their products. By the way, the Taiwaness don't really like China because they wish to take over Taiwan, but guess what, the building cost is CHEAPER in China, so off Garmin goes to China to build becuase they can save a buck and pass this saving to you and compete with other GPS companies. Alpine is now manufacturing in China, Navman is manufacture in China. Korea and China is taking over the GPS industry. Tomtom is manufacture in China. Can you name me a sucessful GPS company that manufacture GPS systems in the U.S?

So if you wish to use a GPS system that is not manufactured in China, use a paper map and a compass otherwise, support your country or we will be buying or bidding on eBay from China direct for these GPS systems which will be even cheaper, but you will not have a place to go to to see what one looks and feels like.

Excuse my poor grammar and spelling, but I think my belief is clear, it's o.k folks, and please understandable that not everyone should patronize their local business STEALERS by buying from them. The only question I have is when does a business owner or a business become a stealer from a good average U.S company? If they own more then one home, more then one car, more then one motorcycle? When does an honest businessman becomes a stealer for being sucessful in what they do? at what point does it happen? if they own more or have more then their customers than they are labeled a stealer? Just don't complaint when the company you own or work for have to cut cost and benefits out of your pocket to compete with other NONE STEALER BUSINESS, then and maybe only then some of you will think why all this bottom line savings is coming back to hunt you!

Hey, I am just having fun here, don't take things to seriously, it is a motorcycle forum, but it's fun just to be able to post our believes and view point is it not? ;)

Find out how I have fun doing what I do by clicking on this link

My Webpage

I agree with Windjammers position. I'd be willing to pay a premium to get quality work, but it just wasn't happening with my local dealer. So I learned to do most stuff myself, and buy parts and tires by mail from FJR Goodies.

Only exception: I also have travelled to FJR Goodies (350 miles to Sunnyside) for my 26K valve adjustment. Only dealer I trust for quality work--I will go there again for any big ticket item. So I guess it depends on how you look at it. I'm outsourcing my business to Washington state, or I'm just re-defining what I consider "local." I'm fully supporting the one dealer that gives me the quality I was after. I hope this helps keep them in business a long, long time!

So I guess I am paying a premium after all--the cost of driving 700 miles once in a great while, on some great twisty roads to get there and back. FJR helped me re-define what 'local' means, I guess. :agent:

Keeping a high performance sport or sport-touring bike in tires is an expensive pain in the ass. Its not so bad on big touring bikes that use hard rubber tires that last 15-20,000 miles but when you can go through a set of premium sport tires in 4-6,000 miles it really gets expensive, especially when you may have to throw away a set of tires with a third of their life left because you are going on a trip and do not want to deal with a tire change on the road. Up to the last big jump in gas prices I was spending as much, if not more, on tires than I was spending on gas.

I like having dealerships nearby and want them to stay in business. However, if they want to stay in business then they should be willing to do what it takes to make motorcycling as enjoyable process as possible. If the cost of tires of tires is a problem, and it most certainly is, the dealers can either be part of the problem or part of the solution. They are a lot of the problem if they look at tire sales as a way to gouge their customers, refuse to mount tires at a price that reflects their actual shop time, and/or refuse to mount tires unless the tire is purchased from them at an inflated cost. I fully understand overhead costs and inventory costs but don't understand how those costs are a factor when a dealer doesn't even stock a tire but expects a 50 percent markup on the tires he orders for a customer. The FJR has 2 of the most common sized tires made but try to find tires in those sizes when you have a tire problem on a trip. I also don't know how a dealer can justify charging for an hour's labor at the full shop rate when it only takes a junior mechanic about 30 minutes to mount and balance a set of tires if you hand them the rims.

I am not sure that any dealer can compete on price with the big tire distributors simply because of the discounts that are available when you buy in bulk quantities -- at least that is what I was told by one parts manager. He told me that since his cost per tire was greater than my cost then I should mail order my tires and he would mount them (at a very fair price). That is being part of the solution but I haven't found many dealers with that attitude and unfortunately, that dealer is too far away to justify making a trip solely to have a tire mounted.

And it is not just the dealers, even the independent repair and accessory shops seem to have the same attitude, they will mount a tire a tire you buy somewhere else but the cost is usually just a few dollars less than the local stealers and isn't even close to the time they actually have to spend. I am fed up with all of it and am going to start mounting my own tires even if I never will recover the up front costs.

Guess what, when it comes down to bottom line, it does not matter to the stock holders, off to India and China thsee job goes, and maybe you can blame these employees of these companies for losing their jobs to because they wish to earn the going wage in the U.S and not China or India. Oh, some of these guys may even work for motorcycle dealer ships.
Hmmm... Interesting logic. Now I'll have to ride to India to get a tire changed if I keep buying things on the Internet. :eek:

Heres the thing, I do not hold a gun to anyones head who pays me a fee for the profesional services I render.

All home and business owners that transact through me make that choice solely by themselves and then come to me fully knowledgable of what I may or may not make when successfully closing thier transaction.

Your in a business similar to mine, you do not manufacture the GPS units you sell, your a wholesaler or distributor, where the items come from bear no consequence to the bottom line of your business.

The pricing structure you have is dependant on what people want to pay, same as mine, I give good service, they come back and refer me to others, I don't, they will tell 20-30 people how bad my service is.

If you want to talk competition, I have over 1800 registered Realtors within a 15 Sq mile radius.

All Realtors are created equal, however, they don't all act equal, thankfully.

I buy my tires from www.swmototires.com, and take them, along with the dismounted wheels to a local non franchise Auto Repair store that is run by a motocycle enthusiast who has all the right equipment, and changes them for $15 each, with balancing.

He does this as he got so mad at the stealerships high mark-up $60-$80 per tire if you didn't buy them there.

Skippy

And for my second language as I was stationed in Germany for several years, although it may be a little rusty:

Heres das Ding, halte ich ein Gewehr zu anyones Kopf der nicht bezahlt mich eine Gebühr für die profesional Dienste, die ich leiste.

Alle Heim und Geschäftsinhaber, die verrichten, durch den mich mache, dass Wahl allein allein und dann zu mir völlig knowledgable von was ich kann kommt, oder kann nicht machen, wenn erfolgreich thier Verhandlung schließend.

Ihres in einem Geschäft das ähnlich ist abzubauen, stellen Sie die GPS Einheiten nicht her die Sie verkaufen, tragen Ihr ein Großhändler oder Verteiler, wo die Punkte kommen vom Nettoprofit keine Folge von Ihrem Geschäft.

Die Preisberechnung strukturiert Sie haben ist Abhängige auf welchen Leuten wollen bezahlen, gleich als meiner, ich geben guten Dienst, sie zurückkommen und verweisen mich zu anderen, ich nicht, sie 20-30 Leuten mache werden erzählen, wie schlecht mein Dienst ist.

Wenn Sie Konkurrenz reden wollen, habe ich über 1800 eingetragenen Immobilienmaklern innerhalb eines 15 Sq Meile Radius.

Alle Immobilienmakler sind Gleichgestellten aber sie nicht alle handeln Gleichgestellter dankbar geschaffen.

Ich kaufe meine Reifen von www.swmototires.com, und nehme sie, zusammen mit den abmontierten Rädern zu einem örtlichen nicht Konzessionautoreparaturgeschäft, das von einem motocycle Enthusiasten der gelaufen wird, alle richtigen Ausrüstungen hat, und ändert sie für $15 jedes, mit Ausgleichen.

Er macht dieses, als er so wahnsinnig am stealerships hohen Aufschlag $60-$80 pro Reifen geworden ist, wenn Sie sie dort nicht gekauft haben.

Skippy

Status
Not open for further replies.