• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PayPal sent for stock ES - need more farkles
punk.gif

Got mine installed last week. Bedded in with JB Weld and Loctite for the screws. Can't believe I didn't do this sooner.

Quality product and the price is right. Thanks Dave!

Got mine today and as always, a nice piece of work. My stand had a little nub on it's "heel" that I eliminated with a die grinder. Then I mixed up some JB weld in the foot cutout and installed the screws with some blue Loctite. Look great, tucks in nice. Thanks Dave

Got mine today and as always, a nice piece of work. My stand had a little nub on it's "heel" that I eliminated with a die grinder. Then I mixed up some JB weld in the foot cutout and installed the screws with some blue Loctite. Look great, tucks in nice. Thanks Dave
That's the best way to do it. No worry's, All other orders are shipped and on there way.

Dave

Yes in deed, shipped a package last week to the UK. It will cost more so you might want to add some of my other farkles to save on shipping.

Just a suggestion, PM me for price.

[email protected]

thanks, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.