• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE:
After a late night I have completed the first run. Orders will start shipping out today. It looks like I have made enough for all those that are interested so far. I will start another run anyway just to have some on the shelf. For those who have sent emails inquiry's here is the following information on how you can make payment.

If you have a PayPal account you can put in my email address [email protected] and make a payment to may account. Once I receive payment your order will ship out. NOTE: please be sure to have your current address when paying.

The other option is to send check or money order to the following address below. Once payment is received your order will ship out.

Thanks,Dave

WynPro machine

Attn: Dave Wynne

115 Quaker lane

Acushnet, MA 02743
Looks like your going to be busy for a while Dave. Count me in as well. I will use the snail mail method, but to whom do we write the check to, you personally or Winpro machine?

Thanks, Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! This thing has already taken off, big time.

Dave sent me one earlier this week to test fit onto my 1st gen, but due to being so busy at work (a double edge sword) I still haven't had the time to actually complete the install on my Feejer Big Foot.

The cutout is exactly the right shape to fit a 1st gen side-stand too, which makes sense if they are the same part number. The one thing I did find when I did a cursory test fit was that my side-stand has some rough flashings from the original casting that need to be ground or filed down for the foot-extender to fit on perfectly. This may be the case on some side stands and not on others.

Certainly this is no big deal, even for the least mechanical among us. Just file down the offending protrusion(s) and then a shot of black touch-up paint to keep the rust away and the Big Foot will fit any FJR stand perfectly.

What a great little functional farkle. Great work Dave!

Recieved and installed my yesterday. This is probably the most cost effective farkle for the FJR. Very nice looking item and easy to install. I used alittle loctite on the screws to prevent them from becomming loose and having the item fall off. Then again, I just might be anal! Thank You WynPro for a great product and I wish you the best.

Wow!! This thing has already taken off, big time.
Dave sent me one earlier this week to test fit onto my 1st gen, but due to being so busy at work (a double edge sword) I still haven't had the time to actually complete the install on my Feejer Big Foot.

The cutout is exactly the right shape to fit a 1st gen side-stand too, which makes sense if they are the same part number. The one thing I did find when I did a cursory test fit was that my side-stand has some rough flashings from the original casting that need to be ground or filed down for the foot-extender to fit on perfectly. This may be the case on some side stands and not on others.

Certainly this is no big deal, even for the least mechanical among us. Just file down the offending protrusion(s) and then a shot of black touch-up paint to keep the rust away and the Big Foot will fit any FJR stand perfectly.

What a great little functional farkle. Great work Dave!
FredW

I originally wanted to get some feedback before any of these went out. I made 3 proto-types to start out with. One for me, FredW and another forum member. The other member has his Feejer put away in slumber at another location and hasn't had the time to check it out yet. I did enlarge the cutout for the kickstand slightly on the production run so I am hoping there aren't any issues.

The Kickstand is a rough casting and depending who Momma Yamaha has finishing the casting that day you can get some variances. I can change the design some more if it becomes to much of an issue. Some more feedback would be great. If this is to much of an issue for some folks just send me a PM and I will get a modified one out to you.

Thanks to all,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since I am back in my office today (aka the room over the garage) I took the 2 minutes to file the rough edges off my kick stand and mount the WynPro Big Foot.

Here's a few thousand words on how the Big Foot fits on a 1st gen:

100_1171.jpg

100_1172.jpg

100_1173.jpg

:thumbsup: :) :thumbsup:

Just received mine, took all of 2 minutes to install. Add's the "bling" to the bike!

Thanks Dave!

Just slip it on and screw it down, easy peasy.
I'm real disappointed. There was no manual, no tools required list, no decision on how or were too install!!!!! Damn tooo simple..... I was looking forward to at least a 2 beer installation.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Took me longer to find a screw driver... than put it on.

Looks great, fits great, and good craftsmanship. :clapping: :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.