• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Received today. Wow what a beautiful well made piece of hardware. It will be installed as soon as I pick up some Loc Tite. Thanks again. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ronnie

Got mine. AWESOME!!!!. I wish more stuff was made this well. Make the stand feel much more secure.

Thanks for the great work.

Josh

How much for allen/socket head bolts?
I would have to buy another box of 100. Your best bet if you want allen caps would be to go to sears or your local hardware store. These are 1/4-20 threaded Stainless Steel pan heads and seem to be plenty enough to hold things in. I was just trying to keep a lower profile and rounded edge. Washers will be stainless also. Also just to let people know the pad is made of 6061-T6 aluminum. I received an email from someone thinking these were made from stainless. If they were you would be paying about 4 times the price.

Thanks all,

Dave

Paypal sent, Dave.

Can you give us the length of the panhead screws? Thanks !

How much for allen/socket head bolts?
I would have to buy another box of 100. Your best bet if you want allen caps would be to go to sears or your local hardware store. These are 1/4-20 x 3/8 long threaded Stainless Steel pan heads and seem to be plenty enough to hold things in. I was just trying to keep a lower profile and rounded edge. Washers will be stainless also. Also just to let people know the pad is made of 6061-T6 aluminum. I received an email from someone thinking these were made from stainless. If they were you would be paying about 4 times the price.

Thanks all,

Dave
Fixed it.

Paypal sent, Dave.

Can you give us the length of the panhead screws? Thanks !
Fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't often get on this forum, so missed this at the start.

Would you give a price for shipping to the UK please?

USPS would do as I'm in no hurry and their tracking is good. I can pay by PayPal.

thanks

tom

Got mine, looks great, works great. I'm thinking this will be a good part to try some home anodizing on. I'll post up the results if I get around to doing it. Then Maybe I can offer it as a service to all of you guys.

I don't often get on this forum, so missed this at the start.
Would you give a price for shipping to the UK please?

USPS would do as I'm in no hurry and their tracking is good. I can pay by PayPal.

thanks

tom
Tom,

PM sent.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.