• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

10% discount on Russell seats

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy mo' seats!!

(I wanna get in on the 20%)

I will be placing an order regardless of discount to do my wifey's rear seat (eventually). Just waiting to get the seat from Keithaba.

For anyone on the fence, do NOT fret. This is the best comfort mod you can do to your bike and well worth whatever you pay. I could ride forever on my Russell Daylong with zero butt problems (if they'd just pay me).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sitting on the fence right now. I have to decide between seat or suspension, don't think I can swing both right now. :dribble:

I'm sitting on the fence right now. I have to decide between seat or suspension, don't think I can swing both right now. :dribble:

Easy choice.

How far do you ride and how much does your ass ache at the end of the ride?

Suspension will NOT help
Unfortunately for us north of the border the CDN dollar is not helping right now either :(

I'm going for it. I just need to get the pictures taken and me and the wifey will be ridin is comfort. :yahoo: SO far what kind of date would I be looking at to send in. Does anybody have a rough idea?

I had order via the online method last week. After not getting a follow-up call from them within "2-4 days", I called them today (6 days) and Heather told me they didn't have my order. She said that their system (sometimes??) does not recognize some servers (she didn't mention which). I told her I used my work server and not AOL , Yahoo, etc. Anyway, she did schedule me for 11/21. I just need to fill out a paper copy and fax or mail it to them.

Just mentioning this in case you ordered online and are waiting for the order confirmation phone call.

Rich

Ordered mine today. All leather, large rectangles. I had one of these for a short time on my ST1100 a couple years ago before I sold that bike. Seemed pretty comfortable so I guess I'll try it again on my new FJR.

just sent the order in for mine and talked to Heather, she said we was at 40 or 41, so mine made 41 or 42, we are getting close, come on guys, just a few more to go, JUST DO IT, DO IT

I just spoke to Heather and am sending in my order by FedEx tonight. So add I more to the list. Thanks for the information on internet orders. I put one in on Monday and it is not clear that it made it through.

My order will be going in tomorrow for a nice leather dual seat. I hope we make it to 50. From the current count I hope I'm number 43. Good Luck everyone!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

10% discount on Russell seats if you order between now and Nov.3rd. just write '09 fjr group buy in the production date area on the order form. 20%discount will apply if 50 or more people order. I have mine on order now. Bob
Sent my order in this afternoon!

I received the go ahead from the wife last night. (Promotion at worked helped to justify the $$) So I will be faxing in my order form tomorrow. Make the count 45!

5 MORE, just 5 MORE!

Good news, I never sent in my paperwork weeks ago like I was supposed to so I'm E-mailing it over today.

We're 1 closer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received the go ahead from the wife last night. (Promotion at worked helped to justify the $$) So I will be faxing in my order form tomorrow. Make the count 45!
5 MORE, just 5 MORE!
Hey Tim,

I thought you already President? B)
Elect me, and I promise free FJR's for everyone! :yahoo:
I'll vote for you if you also throw in discounted farkles and online FJR Forum advice from fellow members... :clapping:

<thread hijack off>