2014 ES - It's a garage queen for now :-(

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I'm jealous!

Sad to see it sit, but it will be worth the wait I'm guessing.........

Purdy, congrats on the new ride!

Don't stress...you can drool over the [new] FJR every time you get the Deere to plow the driveway!
coolsmiley02.gif

--G

Temps in the mid 80's and sunny today here in Spring Hill. Ya really need to reconsider WHERE ya live??

Gary

darksider #44
1474411_10200806035256539_1967738424_n.jpg

Oh... congrats on the bike too! I'll definitely be able to spot you on it if I see you around next season!
Just for that, you'll need to be staying off our roads
wink.png

I'm actually coming to Minnesota for a ride next year. Maybe I can drop by and thumb my nose at you or something
smile.png

I love that color. If I'd known they were going to do that along with the upgrades I might have waited.

Temps in the mid 80's and sunny today here in Spring Hill. Ya really need to reconsider WHERE ya live??

Gary

darksider #44
1474411_10200806035256539_1967738424_n.jpg

Oh... congrats on the bike too! I'll definitely be able to spot you on it if I see you around next season!
Just for that, you'll need to be staying off our roads
wink.png

I'm actually coming to Minnesota for a ride next year. Maybe I can drop by and thumb my nose at you or something
smile.png

I love that color. If I'd known they were going to do that along with the upgrades I might have waited.
I love the roads down your way Old Guy. It's always fun to see some new country, but I can imagine it would be tough to leave AR.

Congratulations on the new ride!

I don't know how you folks in the frozen north manage it - living with the cold AND "winterizing" your bikes. And a brand new bike?!

"You're a better man than I, Gunga Din!"

Sweet ride. My dealer is getting my 2014 in March (so he says). And nice John Deere as well. Mine is setting near my 04 FJR with it's snow blower also. What brand sleds?? Polaris and Rupp fro me.

I didn't really dig last years color. Then they announced that the 2014 was going to be red and I was all "Meh" until I saw pics. Now your picture just makes me raving jealous. Nice ride, hope you get to take it out of the garage really soon.

So tell the truth. You've been doing more than lusting, you've sat on it and made vroom vroom noises with your mouth, haven't ya?
biggrin.png

Sweet ride. My dealer is getting my 2014 in March (so he says). And nice John Deere as well. Mine is setting near my 04 FJR with it's snow blower also. What brand sleds?? Polaris and Rupp fro me.
Yep, the John Deere is a great tool to have around, especially this time of year. Last night I cleared (3)driveways and half the street. LOL

At the moment I'm down to two Ski Doos. An XR1200 Renegade and my wifes 600 etec TNT.

I just sold (3) other sleds in the last year or two since all my kids are out-of-state in college. They can buy there own next time. I've had a number of Polaris' also. No Ditch Pickles yet, but you never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't really dig last years color. Then they announced that the 2014 was going to be red and I was all "Meh" until I saw pics. Now your picture just makes me raving jealous. Nice ride, hope you get to take it out of the garage really soon.
So tell the truth. You've been doing more than lusting, you've sat on it and made vroom vroom noises with your mouth, haven't ya?
biggrin.png
Well, maybe a few vroom, vroom noises and some real engine noises too. I had to mess with the instrument panel and make some changes.

The seat...that needs to get sent to Russel in short order.

Yep, the John Deere is a great tool to have around, especially this time of year. Last night I cleared (3)driveways and half the street. LOL

At the moment I'm down to two Ski Doos. An XR1200 Renegade and my wifes 600 etec TNT.

I just sold (3) other sleds in the last year or two since all my kids are out-of-state in college. They can buy there own next time. I've had a number of Polaris' also. No Artic Cats yet, but you never know.
These are the sleds that will help me make it through winter.

My wife on her Scooby Doo Mystery Machine. LOL She picked out quite the wrap for me to put on that TNT of hers.

Since no one's asked yet, what farkles are going on it first? I love the red color! Can't wait to see one in person.