Custom Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys get this all figured out I'm still in for a Large USA size. But getting in touch with Mother Yamaha isn't a bad idea.

Hey the guy is in Thailand....He has jackets with yamaha labels and pretty much anything else you can imagine (not lawyer shy in thailand!!), he does good work and all we are is clients...how could we be liable for copyright? anyway his jackets are well made, embroidered and CHEAP...forget the $85 dollars we are talking under $50 and perhaps as low as $30. go to this link and see his similar jackets and you decide...He is willing to make with no commitment from us so I see it as a no lose situation as he says...."Hello again HenryThanks for the pictures, I think I will make and put this jacket in my auktion.

If I can get it, How many and what sizes are you interrested in

Its a werry nice jacket"

He thinks it is werry nice, and so do a lot of us.

https://stores.ebay.com/Zirin5555_W0QQssPag...storeviewQQtZkm
Thanks Hank! Looks like this IS the guy to go with.

Let him make one up an post it in his eBay store and then we could do a group or individual buy.

WELL DONE!

Henrysmart, Thanks for doing this for the FJR folks. I wished I could have been able to get more jackets but the guy refuses to reply back to my email inquiries. The T-land jacket looks every bit as good as the one Skippy and I have. Good luck folks! :lol:

Oh, by the way. With over 2400 views this has got to be the most viewed topic on the forum. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a problem. Here is the latest email from manufacturer, so you can get an idea for sizing.

Help me, please take a jacket who fit you werry well, lay it on the floor and messure it from armpit to armpit, if the messure is about 25 Inches then you should go for a size XL.

I sent you here the messures of the sizes.

Size M = 23 Inches

Size L = 24 Inches

Size XL = 25 Inches

Size XXL = 26 Inches

Size XXXL= 27 Inches

our sizes is one size smaller than US sizes, so if you normaly use size M you should go for a size L.

Regards Zirin5555

What timeframe are we looking at for these? Are they all going to be one color?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow a nother xxx us full figured fellas need cool duds to count me in for one it this ever gets off the ground

Here's some of this guy's work.... embroidered stiching look pretty killer to me!

19.jpg

19.3.jpeg

11.jpg

4.jpg

4.6.jpg

Not a problem. Here is the latest email from manufacturer, so you can get an idea for sizing.
Help me, please take a jacket who fit you werry well, lay it on the floor and messure it from armpit to armpit, if the messure is about 25 Inches then you should go for a size XL.

I sent you here the messures of the sizes.

Size M = 23 Inches

Size L = 24 Inches

Size XL = 25 Inches

Size XXL = 26 Inches

Size XXXL= 27 Inches

our sizes is one size smaller than US sizes, so if you normaly use size M you should go for a size L.

Regards Zirin5555
Acording to this, I'm a "M".

I couldn't find any info regarding the jackets on Yamaha's international sites as well. My best guess is that these jackets are considered "unofficial". Otherwise, there would be clothing labels attached identifying the products. Do we have any more info on the ones we're looking into to be made?

I think the jackets are in a state of limbo. I'm just too stiff from playing hard to do the limbo any more.

:bleh:

Wow, nice find. I hope we can get a better deal with a group buy than that.

So, is this going anywhere? Some people have committed sizes, but do we have a sample or vendor commitment?

I am waiting email from guy saying that he has completed the design/jacket. I assume it is not a real quick process and it has only been a couple of weeks. I will let the group know as soon as i hear anything.