Death Valley Wildflower ride----Socal edition........

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That box is 3/4 inch thick cardboard with wifi access, if you ask them they will tell you your room number I think. I forgot to ask them myself

Steve

...and they tell me that I shall be in Room 108 Friday/Saturday night at the Longstreet.
Ummm, Roy is in 102 I am in 104 (again) and Bill is in 106......

All our ducky's in a row.

R
How do you know what rooms you're in? I know we're booked, but don't know wich room.
I know because i specifically asked for the room i had last time and i told the other two to get the rooms either side.

R

Jill, give the LongStreet a call and talk to the reservation people. Apparently, they sometimes assign rooms ahead of arrival, sometimes not....but they'll do it ahead of time if you ask them.

Jill it is a non smoking hotel, but the lady at the hotel told me, the smokers get those rooms with the little varanda or balcony to light up

Steve

Plus a lot of them have a nice cozy fire for you and Andy to snuggle in front off....
R

It's going to be a good trip, no matter what. We're planning on riding the GS's there, then taking them off road but we have another option now. Traded my car in, for a pickup truck that will haul any sized bikes. So we have the option of bringing my Honda and Andy's KTM. They are only good for very short distances on-road but will tackle pretty much anything off-road.

Are you going

then if your not why do you care if we like riding in the rain.

steve

Last edited by a moderator:
...and they tell me that I shall be in Room 108 Friday/Saturday night at the Longstreet.
Ummm, Roy is in 102 I am in 104 (again) and Bill is in 106......

All our ducky's in a row.

R
How do you know what rooms you're in? I know we're booked, but don't know wich room.
I know because i specifically asked for the room i had last time and i told the other two to get the rooms either side.

R
I am in 107

Steve

I am hoping to attend dependent upon circumstances beyond my control. And I've learned to not stress about what I can't control, or even influence. I hope to be there. I might be the guy sleeping in the lobby or in the tent by the lake. It's all good, as long as I'm vertical. :lol: