EOM 2013 - Maggie Valley, NC 20-22 September 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 words...Collapsible Cooler!
Gunny!

My well-travelled Route 66 cooler I got back in '09 finally started leaking at EOM last year. So, at the Beer Store at CFR in June, I got a replacement.

Besides, you can't really take a refrigerator into the parking lot.

Don't tell Ray that, though. After that shopping cart at the Ramble this spring...

man, as worked up as you guys are getting about a little thing like no refrigerators in the rooms I sure as hell am not going to tell anyone there are no hookers within miles!!!
help.gif
How about pigs? . . . . sheep?

Well it is only a three hour ride
bike.gif
to Atlanta, I'm sure
uhoh.gif
there are some hookers
flirt.gif
there.

Last edited by a moderator:
man, as worked up as you guys are getting about a little thing like no refrigerators in the rooms I sure as hell am not going to tell anyone there are no hookers within miles!!!
help.gif
How about pigs? . . . . sheep?

Well it is only a three hour ride
bike.gif
to Atlanta, I'm sure
uhoh.gif
there are some hookers
flirt.gif
there.
well, some have been known to get reeeeal friendly with cows on special date nights.

Well, the room is booked, the registration sent off and the bike is ready. Now comes the hard part. Waiting. Looking forward to meeting the folks from here and riding some roads that are not flat and straight. See all Friday afternoon.

Hey Wayne, any updating on the attendees?

There are some holes in the registration data - I need to email those who did not fill in the required info.

0face, Abercrombie FJR, Burnspot, Chivvalry, Clocklaw, cota95, dsbiker, ,eFnJustRide, eFnJustRide's eFn wife, El Toro Joe, Fencer, fialdj, FJR183, Flapsup, FLFJRS, Geezer, griff, KRID, LeeDavis, luvtoride, Majicmaker, mrfixall101, MrsTwisty, MrTwisty, Nikk, Northt, OHFJR, outforaride, PhilJet09, Powerman, raYzerman, Saltcreep, ShowMeMo, TheAxeman, Thingfish, wheatonFJR, winewhisperer, wpbfjr

And extrememarine & Annette.

There are some holes in the registration data - I need to email those who did not fill in the required info.
0face, Abercrombie FJR, Burnspot, Chivvalry, Clocklaw, cota95, dsbiker, ,eFnJustRide, eFnJustRide's eFn wife, El Toro Joe, Fencer, fialdj, FJR183, Flapsup, FLFJRS, Geezer, griff, KRID, LeeDavis, luvtoride, Majicmaker, mrfixall101, MrsTwisty, MrTwisty, Nikk, Northt, OHFJR, outforaride, PhilJet09, Powerman, raYzerman, Saltcreep, ShowMeMo, TheAxeman, Thingfish, wheatonFJR, winewhisperer, wpbfjr

And extrememarine & Annette.
Uh.. Line and I aren't listed. Issue with the registration?

I just finished registration and I put Ray in charge of lodging and routing. My job for EOM is to follow and drink in the parking lot afterwards. I feel I am fully qualified for that task.