EOM 2013 - Maggie Valley, NC 20-22 September 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I registered and paid maybe 3 weeks ago but not listed?

Tim

There are some holes in the registration data - I need to email those who did not fill in the required info.
0face, Abercrombie FJR, Burnspot, Chivvalry, Clocklaw, cota95, dsbiker, ,eFnJustRide, eFnJustRide's eFn wife, El Toro Joe, Fencer, fialdj, FJR183, Flapsup, FLFJRS, Geezer, griff, KRID, LeeDavis, luvtoride, Majicmaker, mrfixall101, MrsTwisty, MrTwisty, Nikk, Northt, OHFJR, outforaride, PhilJet09, Powerman, raYzerman, Saltcreep, ShowMeMo, TheAxeman, Thingfish, wheatonFJR, winewhisperer, wpbfjr

And extrememarine & Annette.

Hey Mr. Bill, are you coming on down?

& if you do you won't be visiting the spot in your photo unless you visit on your way down or on the way home... That's Monterey VA.... quite a hike from where we'll be camped.

I've already been in touch with S76 (Bob). Not coming... he's spending all of his extra money on that Jeep CJ that he's restoring.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some holes in the registration data - I need to email those who did not fill in the required info.
0face, Abercrombie FJR, Burnspot, Chivvalry, Clocklaw, cota95, dsbiker, ,eFnJustRide, eFnJustRide's eFn wife, El Toro Joe, Fencer, fialdj, FJR183, Flapsup, FLFJRS, Geezer, griff, KRID, LeeDavis, luvtoride, Majicmaker, mrfixall101, MrsTwisty, MrTwisty, Nikk, Northt, OHFJR, outforaride, PhilJet09, Powerman, raYzerman, Saltcreep, ShowMeMo, TheAxeman, Thingfish, wheatonFJR, winewhisperer, wpbfjr

Uh.. Line and I aren't listed. Issue with the registration?
Issue with $$Canadian$$ ?

Issue with Steve??

Issue with $$Canadian$$ ?

Issue with Steve??
Filled out the form on the site, ordered extra shirts, included the meal stuff got my paypal reciept. Meh, who knows, I'm sure it's something stupid (me!).

You left "forum name" blank.

That's ok, I'll fill it in for you:

Cap'n U-Turn

AND

I'm with Cap'n Turn - Please don't follow us...

0face

Abercrombie FJR

Bungie

Burnspot

Chivvalry

Christine

Clocklaw

cota95

dsbiker

eFnJustRide

eFnJustRide's eFn wife

El Toro Joe

Fencer

I'm with Fencer

fialdj

FJR183

Flapsup

FLFJRS

Geezer

griff

I'm with Bungie

I'm with Clocklaw

I'm with FJR183

I'm with FLFJRS

I'm with Powerman

I'm with ShowMeMo

John D

KRID

LeeDavis

luvtoride

Majicmaker

mrfixall101

MrsTwisty

MrTwisty

Nikk

Northt

OHFJR

outforaride

PhilJet09

Powerman

raYzerman

Saltcreep

ShowMeMo

TheAxeman

Thingfish

wheatonFJR

winewhisperer

wpbfjr

So what did I do wrong that I don't show on the list???
You ride an AE
I see you are one of those "purist" assholes that can't / won't embrace superior technology. I'm surprised you are still not programming in Fortran on punch cards.

4506VV4002.jpg

Hey Mr. Bill, are you coming on down?
& if you do you won't be visiting the spot in your photo unless you visit on your way down or on the way home... That's Monterey VA.... quite a hike from where we'll be camped.

I've already been in touch with S76 (Bob). Not coming... he's spending all of his extra money on that Jeep CJ that he's restoring.
Bob is very busy with that four wheeler. You know he'll be back soon though. Four wheelers are boring.

I'll know in a coupla weeks if I can go to EOM. I've been to every odd year EOM so far. If I get to go I'll stay at Big Meadows Lodge and then follow the Parkway all the way down. That first day ride is 600 miles if I take a few short cuts and over 14 hours in the saddle.

The two guys (one with red t) look like they are checking out your bike in this picture from 2003 EOM

Sat+ride.jpg

The two guys (one with red t) look like they are checking out your bike in this picture from 2003 EOM
Sat+ride.jpg
2 errors in that statement... That had to be EOM '07 or '08 that took place in Lewisburg, WV... & I wasn't riding with you guys, so that couldn't be my bike that's being scoped out.

& those are some long mileage days in order to get down to EOM. Too bad you're not parking further south on Wednesday night. I'd take you for a much more fun & twisty ride than the BRP is on Thursday. I'm tentatively planning to cut out from work on Wednesday eve, spend the night in Meadows of Dan, VA (which happens to be right off the BRP) & take the fun way into Maggie Valley on Thursday.

Ready to go!

- Confirmed that I have enough vacation.

- Reservations at MVI made.

- Registered @ the EOM site.

- Added my SPOT link to the EOM SPOTWALLA page.

biggrin.png

2 errors in that statement... That had to be EOM '07 or '08 that took place in Lewisburg, WV... & I wasn't riding with you guys, so that couldn't be my bike that's being scoped out.

& those are some long mileage days in order to get down to EOM. Too bad you're not parking further south on Wednesday night. I'd take you for a much more fun & twisty ride than the BRP is on Thursday. I'm tentatively planning to cut out from work on Wednesday eve, spend the night in Meadows of Dan, VA (which happens to be right off the BRP) & take the fun way into Maggie Valley on Thursday.
No mistake. The guy in the gray riding suit used to own your bike. Paul G? I think is his name. 2003 EOM we were just coming out of the mountains Hwy250 to stay night two in Staunton. We stayed at two hotels and that's why the bikes are all loaded down with gear. First night was Front Royal and Skyline Drive was closed due to a hurricane passing through the day before.

I hope to be there Thursday night. Make room for me on Friday ride!

I stand corrected, eh? Sorry & yes... previous owner of my bike is Paul. I thought that I saw Jason in the picture. On second look I think that it's Dirk. I was thinking... boy, that's a lot of '03s!

& of course, there's a spot for you in the Friday ride.

I confirmed with Paul yesterday while we were relaxing at the 19th hole. We will be stopping in Elkins on Wednesday evening. I just can't resist a ride down 219.
bike.gif

Anybody know if I will need to reserve a room in Elkins or can I just wing it like I usually do? I mean, is there something like windmill construction going on in that area that will hog up all of the hotel rooms?

I stand corrected, eh? Sorry & yes... previous owner of my bike is Paul. I thought that I saw Jason in the picture. On second look I think that it's Dirk. I was thinking... boy, that's a lot of '03s!
& of course, there's a spot for you in the Friday ride.

Yes that is Dirk aka Krid in the background. I'm sure he has been to more EOM than me.

I used to go by WorcesterFJR, but changed that quick after listening to the Southerners murder the pronunciation of that name.

Are you sure that you don't talkie funny, Bill? lol! Just kidding.

& I see that Dirk & Christine are making it down this year. Very cool...