FJR Death Valley Daze: January 22-24 Great MC Ride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody remind me to thank Odot for learnin' me that Eskimo jihad dance when this thing ends...

Bet you'll think twice before doing that sign silliness again Eh Don?

:finger:

:jester:

Looks like fun Adam. I'm glad all ya'll found a date, the same one.... :dribble:

Thanks for the pix. Proof J80's was there.... in a truck? I hope he didn't eat someone's arm off at dinner. :p

Where's RJ??? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
im waiting to see all the bmw bikes there.they are tuff stuff remember....lol.not pussys like some of us fjr daisys.richard put down the sc and coke and take some pics.

Great ride and times folks!!!

Hey, RenoJohn! I don't think you can call this bunch "Street Pussies" anymore. ;)

Great ride and times folks!!!
Hey, RenoJohn! I don't think you can call this bunch "Street Pussies" anymore. ;)
'Zactly WHO showed up driving a car?????

Some of us are curious nosy.

One would assume that anyone bringing a trunk full of "adult beverages" would be excused from any rancor or vitriol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am formally put forth a petition to rename Reno John Massengill Boy. He get's the Douche Award for showing up in a car after talking trash like nobody but RJ can do.

51G5SLsOHRL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

By the way I am home. Had a blast.

Beautiful pictures Mike and Terri... Get some sleep and some personal space... After that many hours together on the bike I am sure you are both ready for separate vacations! :lol:

Beautiful pictures Mike and Terri... Get some sleep and some personal space... After that many hours together on the bike I am sure you are both ready for separate vacations! :lol:
You've got to be kidding! I thought they were "joined at the hip".........

........or some other unspecified location. :huh:

I'm about half way home. Got to Mesa with bBolesAZ (AZbeemers). Will stay the night with my cousin and get on home tomorrow. Very nice time. The weather turned out to be great after all. The only problem was that because of the weather two days before many of the good sights were closed. Still had fun. I got to do a little off highway on my GS and played in the snow. I would like to do this in March next year.

Thanks guys for having me. (Bust, don't read anything into that!)

Later,

DK

Great time. Made it to Fallon, NV before the snow said 'STOP".

Had a great time.

DC, love the new scar on you not street pussy bike.

Good people, good roads, good time.

Oh and Mike just cracks me up ...