FJR lean angle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...However, I am pretty sure both are leanier than the FJR. next!!!
...especially if the pegs have been lowered. I've actually heard of some FJR owners doing that. ;)

Sorry I didn't get to ride with you in AR a couple weeks back Mark...but I understand with all the wetness about. I was looking forward to seeing your leanier bike in action. :clapping:

...However, I am pretty sure both are leanier than the FJR. next!!!
...especially if the pegs have been lowered. I've actually heard of some FJR owners doing that. ;)

Sorry I didn't get to ride with you in AR a couple weeks back Mark...but I understand with all the wetness about. I was looking forward to seeing your leanier bike in action. :clapping:

FJR pegs lowered??? Certainly not! If so, I reckon there would be no complaints about lean angle.

Yep, I apologize for not gettin out that weekend. Unfortunately living amongst the twisties and ridin these roads every week has turned me into a sissy. If conditions suck...I rarely ride. It would have been good to visit with you and several of the FJR peeps again. I actually shed a tear cause of the frickin weather that weekend.

Glory Racing keeps forgetting to send me my royalty money. :(

...and Bounce as well, as he made him an internet sensation on youtube. :D
Hey Jasen...I stated that I would be using that term and asked, and received, your written permission to use it. Therefore :p !

Regarding Bounce and his compensation: If he comes back to AR and actually rides this time... I will give him a complimentary lesson on how to ride fast without being good! Certainly that should be compensation enough for my 15 minutes of internet fame and my current tag line.

(Gees I love this forum)

FJR pegs lowered??? Certainly not! If so, I reckon there would be no complaints about lean angle.
Believe it or not...some complaints did arise by the owner after he lowered the pegs...about scraping all the time and what could he do? He thought there was some voodoo magic that FJR Owners could do to magically disappear the scraping if your pegs were lowered. :D

Yep, I apologize for not gettin out that weekend. Unfortunately living amongst the twisties and ridin these roads every week has turned me into a sissy. If conditions suck...I rarely ride.
If I lived in the twisties and could ride in the sunshine all I wanted, I would rarely venture out in the wet and 45 degree temps. I would know I could just wait a day or two and have them twisties all by myself again.

Scott/fjrrider didn't have heated gear (for some reason)...and boy must he have been cold and chilled. I give him props though...he did not complain. He did ask though as we headed out from Oark, in the chilling rain, how much I would take for my heated gear. :lol: In fact he asked several times if I recall.

Wait...what?

Hey Jasen...I stated that I would be using that term and asked, and received, your written permission to use it. Therefore :p !

Regarding Bounce and his compensation: If he comes back to AR and actually rides this time... I will give him a complimentary lesson on how to ride fast without being good! Certainly that should be compensation enough for my 15 minutes of internet fame and my current tag line.

(Gees I love this forum)
I'm just funnin! But I may require some compensation when I come to Arkansas in the form of a guide! :D

*sniff sniff* I don't have one anymore! I do have plans for a leanier bike in the next couple of years though. My FZ1 replacement plan was to replace it with something more touringer/commuterier and something leanier. I just couldn't do it all at once. :D

In the twisties, I give plenty of opportunity for smoke breaks, cuz you'll be waiting that long for me.

Wait...what?

(Gees I love this forum)
I'm just funnin! But I may require some compensation when I come to Arkansas in the form of a guide! :D
Fair enough. Additionally, iffin you act right, I may through in the 'ride fast but not good' tutorial. But that will be complete and final compensation allowing unrestricted use of said term!

Not if you trick them into playing your game instead of falling for their trick. Coast to coast. See who whines first.
That all depends on who you are playing the game with. Try playing that game with FazerPhillip on his FZ1. I think there's quite a few FJR riders who'll whine first. :D I certainly would.
that's a rider issue and not a bike issue.

Fair enough. Additionally, iffin you act right, I may through in the 'ride fast but not good' tutorial. But that will be complete and final compensation allowing unrestricted use of said term!
have we met?

(and again... ain't nothin' in youtube about that whiner anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not if you trick them into playing your game instead of falling for their trick. Coast to coast. See who whines first.
That all depends on who you are playing the game with. Try playing that game with FazerPhillip on his FZ1. I think there's quite a few FJR riders who'll whine first. :D I certainly would.
Dang man, that was June!!! :D

Dang man, that was June!!! :D
Bounce just woke up. Drool on the keyboard...

have we met? how is this related in any way to a whiner over on ST.N?

(and again... ain't nothin' in youtube about that whiner anyway)
That was directed at Jasen for use of the term Leanier. Guess you still arent quite awake.

And since you asked, Yes I believe we met briefly at an SFO rally. We didn't get to ride together though cause I believe you chose to stay at the hotel instead of ride. However, I could be wrong...it has happened before.

what youtube thing?

as for making someone famous, if they seek fame in the fashion of Honey Boo Boo, that's still their problem and not mine.
Honey Boo Boo? OMFG!

Without a doubt the dumbest fecking excuse for entertainment the world has ever seen.

If I was from the "south" I'd deny it.

what youtube thing?

as for making someone famous, if they seek fame in the fashion of Honey Boo Boo, that's still their problem and not mine.
Honey Boo Boo? OMFG!

Without a doubt the dumbest fecking excuse for entertainment the world has ever seen.

If I was from the "south" I'd deny it.
HEY!!! Fuk you, yankeeboi!!