FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait a minute, you kanucks don't use miles, looks like a rigged photo to me
rolleyes.gif
What it that, something like 245000 in kilo's? Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a minute, you kanucks don't use miles, looks like a rigged photo to me
rolleyes.gif
What it that, something like 245000 in kilo's? Congrats!
The bike was purchased from someone south of the border in 2010 with just over 10,000 miles on the clock.Technically, I have to wait another 10,000 miles before I can claim the 150,000 as all mine...

Peter Behm (Behmer) reached 500K for Club Yamaha.
eQGfdiv.jpg
He only have 237K on one FJR, but spends a lot of time riding his other Yamaha's: 2000 Venture, 2004 FJR ABS, 2007 WR 450, 2007 FZ6, 2012 Tenere, 1986 Fazer, 2001 Zuma. Lets hear it for this magical milestone.

He already holds the .
OldrVcP.jpg
, and hopefully by the end of the year he will also have the 250K 04 CLUB,

Peter Behm (Behmer) reached 500K for Club Yamaha.
eQGfdiv.jpg
He only have 237K on one FJR, but spends a lot of time riding his other Yamaha's: 2000 Venture, 2004 FJR ABS, 2007 WR 450, 2007 FZ6, 2012 Tenere, 1986 Fazer, 2001 Zuma. Lets hear it for this magical milestone.
He already holds the .
OldrVcP.jpg
, and hopefully by the end of the year he will also have the 250K 04 CLUB,
Way to go Pete!!

It should also be recognized that he beat SkooterG to 500K!

I guess Skooter is just spending too much time working now....
smile.png

I just turned 70,000 miles on my 09 FJR. It is running great. I was recently at the Red Lodge Rendezvous and rode from Seattle to Red Lodge with a fellow forumite who has a '15. Our fuel consumption was within a tenth of a gallon of each other each fuel fill up. It was a toss who used the most fuel. I take that as my old 09 is running just fine. I plan on keeping it for a long time. With every mile the price of ownership per mile continues in my favor.

Took ownership of my FJR on August 12, 2012 with 8667 on the odometer.

P7210071_zpsrfwraopq.jpg

This makes 50k miles under my ownership in less than 4 years!

Old Yeller was loaded up and hauled away this morning. Upon closer inspection last week I noticed a couple things that caused me a little concern. So it's final odo reading was 223,113 miles. It even tugged at my wife's heart a bit to see her leaving the yard for the final time.

That's the attitude twistedcricket! With only 68K, it's finally broken in. But be forewarned, it might be a loooong time before it "gives up".

And although the engine is bullet proof, it is not muffler proof.

223K on ANY motorcycle is a dam fine accomplishment, sir.

Well, what's the inside skinny on the next ride? Are you going to buy a bike and paint it yellow or something cool? Or are you going to get one in a cool color from the word go like a 2014 FJR?