Gathering Of The Clans, Part Deux?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final tally looks to be 33. We had a drop out (Getsum). More food for toecutter!

So, be prepared to ante up $13 bucks a head, plus your drink & tip. And let's not be shy on the tips. This is a real effort on the part of Pete and his peeps and khuna, too, so don't make me bitch-slap the coin outta your pockets!

Update, 18 November 2005

The List

Twowheelnut

Dcarver

Highlander – 2-up

GunMD

Khunajawdge

Toecutter – 2-up

Rogue

Silveradoslick – 2-up

Ric n sac – 2-up

Bigdolma

Fatnakedguy

Weekendrider

Bluestreak

Ojai Roy

Carla

MCML – 2-up

Effjay

03Silverbullet

04FJR – 2-up

Khunajawdge

Tinker

Dkirk

TurboDave

RogerC

JoeS

rdfrantz

Pennark

33 ‘Ins’.

At the Jack-in-the-Box at 9:00 am, I have the following loons meeting me:

Rogue

Bigdolma

FatNakedGuy

Ojai Roy (We'll prolly pick him up in Ojai...)

EffJay

MCML

DKirk

TurboDave

GunMD

Carla

JoeS

rdfrantz

Getsum did a post edit... he might make it after all. Dude, post up if you are going to come. More for the meet-up in Ventura than for Avila. Don't wanna leave anyone behind.

looks like we made it back in california so we can go tomorrow. if we cant fit into the lunch we will stop and say high and find a local diner. will anyone be leaving from san diego or orange county tomorrow? call me today with a meeting place so we can join the carivan. 949-573-3582

T(im)WN -

We're talking the usual 76 gas stop in Ojai, right, across from the high school?

I would certainly be happy to lead anyone there who wants to travel together. Setting up meeting place(s) might be an issue since we won't know for a while what's happening with the roads.

If the 101 is open then this backup plan is moot. If not then we'd likely be taking the 23 (from the end of the 118 in Moorpak/Simi) to the 126 to the 150 to Ojai.

I plan to leave my house in Tarzana around 7:00 to pick up Linda in Northridge. Should be leaving her house around 07:30. Anyone who want to coordinate can reach me at home 818 345 6022 or cell 818 424 2802 but note that my cellphione doies not work at my house (go figure).

Life sucks!
It sure beats the alternative!
So true!

Anyway yeah, looks good. I plan on leaving my place at 0415ish or so to make it to Ventura with enough time to gas up and eat at the JITB.

looks like we made it back in california so we can go tomorrow. if we cant fit into the lunch we will stop and say high and find a local diner. will anyone be leaving from san diego or orange county tomorrow? call me today with a meeting place so we can join the carivan. 949-573-3582
I'm coming up from San Diego, so maybe we could hook up....what time were planing on leaving?

My wife and decided to be brave so I will be going two up. :huh:

If possible can she be added for lunch. If not we will make arrangement.

We are actually getting there early to help the gang set up.

RogerC and Paula

Gilroy

zzkenoman we are meeting off the 210 in the morning @ 7:15.

I am just north of Brea...you can meet us at the Shell Station at the 210 and Foothil in LaVerne.

Let us know so that we won't wait for you.

FATNAKED...ratemycameltoe is down brotha..have any contingency plans?

BigD.

hehe.. You still remember that eh? I thought for sure I'd be shot outta a cannon, never to be seen or heard from again after that post. :)

Gonna go prep the bike and hope the poor bastard still starts (haven't ridden in months).

Can I get some phone numbers? I saw Joseph's but didn't see others. Please email to me at.... sneakyfux at gmail dot com

Last edited by a moderator:
BigD.
Now that's some funny shit right there!

OK all you flip-flopping riders (must be Democrats) who can and can't and can make it... Not to worry, we should be good with the count, but toecutter's sure gonna be pissed that he'll miss out on seconds! ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:agent: Hope it wont affect the morning ride and we can see in Ventura for all the smoke from the fires ?

Anyone know if it will change our route ?

What say you. Mr. Twowheelnut :bleh:

I'm going to try to meet you at 7:15am in La Verne, Can I take 57 to 210 south? Is the next exit foothill? Also will you have a cell I can reach you if I get lost?

Oh, forgot to mention...

Picked up a new digital camcorder today. It's a hard rive jobbie, so we'll see how it handles the vibes. I have it mounted to my steering stem nut mounted Techmount. I'm gonna make youz guyz famous! Now, if I can get behind you all on Foxen Canyon for an FJR train shot, we may just have an Academy Award nominee!

Aaaaaand, ACTION!

Oh, forgot to mention...
Picked up a new digital camcorder today.  It's a hard rive jobbie, so we'll see how it handles the vibes.  I have it mounted to my steering stem nut mounted Techmount.  I'm gonna make youz guyz famous!  Now, if I can get behind you all on Foxen Canyon for an FJR train shot, we may just have an Academy Award nominee! 

Aaaaaand, ACTION!
Here ya go TWN, the video better by damn good. :D

oscar.jpg