• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 2 Frankentank

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am trying to widen this tank out to see how much I can get out of it, It will end up around 4 " wider than my 9 1/2 gallon that I have on my bike. I have no idea how this is going to end up Capacity wise. Well I was gonna post a couple of pics of the USS TITANITANK, but It won't let me copy and paste off of photobucket anymore ,for some strange fucked up reason!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It wont let me do anything . If I click on a link or pic . it makes the screen have a gray overtone ,and then I cant do anything . The only way to get out is to click on the home page and start over. I have never had it do this before. Chuck ,send me your email ,and i'll send them to you ,if you can help

Here's a small photo assist

photo_1_1.jpg

photo_3_1.jpg

photo_4.jpg

It wont let me do anything . If I click on a link or pic . it makes the screen have a gray overtone ,and then I cant do anything . The only way to get out is to click on the home page and start over. I have never had it do this before. Chuck ,send me your email ,and i'll send them to you ,if you can help
I've seen that before. Try scrolling down the page when it goes gray like that and see if the link/image dialog doesn't appear.

Thanks Dave, I have to do something to support myself. 2 weeks of unemployment left and still no call back to the tin bending trade.I have to make some Daytona money!!
I'm looking for that XT1200Z Tank right now - see if we can't keep you busy...
Photo of my '08 with 10gal (before fuel pump) tank... https://sdrv.ms/1h3XB2u

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was gonna post a couple of pics of the USS TITANITANK, but It won't let me copy and paste off of photobucket anymore ,for some strange fucked up reason!!
I had the same problem with the last upgrade I did on Internet Explorer. Someone suggested using Google Chrome which I did and now I am able again to copy and paste off of Photobucket.

I'm planning on getting back to work on it tomorrow. Here in Iowa ,I' ve been pushing snow every other day for the past week. Have I told you how bad WINTER SUCKS!!!!