How fast have you been

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And y'all crapped on that noob for hot rodding with a Mustang. My, my, my.
Uh, 80 in a 65.
You SERIOUSLY missed the point of the dogpile, dintja?
So it WAS a dogpile? And run down the point for me. And was there only one point? I'm a newbie too. Be gentle.
Yeah, I'd say it was a dogpile. A minor one, though.

And, speaking only for myself, I'd have to say there are 2 points to the dogpile:

1) Doing 130 in traffic to satisfy some testosterone-based urge is squidly behavior, plain and simple.

2) Again, only speaking for myself, my analogy HERE

yes, but I think you forgot the part where I had picked up my son, took off my windshield so he could sit on the handle bars. Forgot his helmet, what the ****, I usally dont make him wear one. I was riding in my underwear and flipflops. I rode a 3 mile wheelie, only to bring it into a 2 mile stoppie, then a backflip. have I gone nearly as far as you have with this yet? You really need to douche that sore gash of yours and find somone else to **** with

Uh, 80 in a 65.
So it WAS a dogpile? And run down the point for me. And was there only one point? I'm a newbie too. Be gentle.

And, speaking only for myself, I'd have to say there are 2 points to the dogpile:

1) Doing 130 in traffic to satisfy some testosterone-based urge is squidly behavior, plain and simple.

yes, but I think you forgot the part where I had picked up my son, took off my windshield so he could sit on the handle bars. Forgot his helmet, what the ****, I usally dont make him wear one. I was riding in my underwear and flipflops. I rode a 3 mile wheelie, only to bring it into a 2 mile stoppie, then a backflip. have I gone nearly as far as you have with this yet? You really need to douche that sore gash of yours and find somone else to **** with
popcorn.gif

This is gonna be good. Howie has been off his meds lately!

popcorn.gif

Hehehe -- and just in time for another dog pile Friday. Impeccable sense of timing on the FNG.

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Uhm....if I were to give a small word of advice..... :stop:

[SIZE=14pt]Ixnay on the Upidstay![/SIZE]

There are enough members who are :wackosmiley: and :crazy: . They are just waiting :hyper: to begin a :flood: ..... :fie: .

There are plenty of :evilsmiley03: and :diablo: , too. And it isn't even :holloween: yet.

You've been :warning: . It's your choice now. :uhuh: :unknw:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm....if I were to give a small word of advice..... :stop:
[SIZE=14pt]Ixnay on the Upidstay![/SIZE]

:wackosmiley: ... :crazy: ... :hyper: ...:flood:... :fie: .

... :evilsmiley03: ... :diablo: ... :holloween: ...

... :warning: ... :uhuh: ... :unknw:
Did you get possessed by Clark Kent? :p

Ok, if you arent afraid to get bashed, how fast have you been on your FJR? Anyother bike?
TUPPIE! The TUPMEISTERRRRRR. Making some copIEEEEES. The TUPINATORRRR. TUP-ALUP-A-DING-DONG. TUP-A-DABBA-DOOO. TUP, TUP AND AWAY. The TUPALUFAGUS. TUP.

We should change this thread to "what's the fastest you've gone whilst drunk".

Fast enough to make the evening news...confirmed by the radar in the deputy's car. Thank heaven's for never burning bridges with old friends... :rolleyes:

I betcha I have been faster on my bike than you have on yours, I betcha, wanna bet. I even had the tassels on the handle bars while I was going sooo fast. And the baseball card was hitting the spokes sooo fast.

Just thought I should stay on the same level as the overall mentality of this thread. Another great one for a laugh though.

165 indicated on 07 Hayabusa.I keep closing too fast on other traffic, but I think I may have found the spot to to go a bit faster. Whooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :yahoo:

Hayabusa3-005.jpg

Zoltan

P.S. cyoungmo bought my FJR off of Craigs list, he is a pretty good guy, and he sure loves that FJR.
Dude, have only got this far throught wat is sure to be a real dog pile in the end but I have to just say that is a sweet busa! :clapping:

Uh, 80 in a 65.

popcorn.gif

You see!

We could have avoided all this if we had just gave him a good clean dog piling from the beginning. But no! Some pease lovin admin had to come in a start quoting The Byrds (which was actually The Who) and now cooc-a-mungo hasent learned his lesson yet.

-pitty, lucky i am walking distance to beer and popcorn :drinks: :jerry: :drinks: :jerry: :drinks: :jerry: :drinks: :jerry: :drinks: :jerry: :drinks: :jerry: :drinks:

PS I thought it wa a thong you were wearing when you asked me to eat your calamari :puke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin quoting music? What the fuk! Kevin please pull yer head outa yer ass! This ain't the Journey forum dude.

:jester: