My Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news, good news! But what about the nurse/fanny grab? And don't whine about too much tape on the hands. Hang an elbow out there as the pass by or sumpin for pete's sake! I truly believe this would be good cardio-therapy!

Cant type,cuz my hnds r taped and iv in themdoin good, 5 bypass, in icunow, all is well

GREAT doctors here,For SURE!

Adam
I loved to see this post so much I had to quote it. Good to read your typos!!!
2247302-plus1.gif

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Great to hear from you GB! If you are up and posting in ICU, those poor docs and nurses are going to have their hands full with you. Dow what they tell you and get well quick. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank God for modern medicine!

Great news!!!!! I'm wondering if Guiness has a world record for the shortest duration between having your chest spread wide open and making a post on a forum?

Best of luck with the recovery.

btw - were they able to harvest the donor plumbing from above the waist or did they ask your leg for a donation?

Last edited by a moderator:
u guys r crazy

Scab,No fanny grab here,as 80% male crew...AND STRAIGHT!

([SIZE=8pt] at leat i hope they are![/SIZE]) :lol2:

So, does this mean that his YES plan covered his ticker? :dntknw:

Glad to see yer still kickin', GB! See you in Park City! We have a special By-Pass Table set up so's youze guyz can compare war stories and scars!

Great to hear from you GB, :yahoo: looks like the doctors did there job well...now it's your turn. Speedy recovery and I'll be looking for you in a couple of months, out on the road. :rolleyes:

Adam---Glad the operation went well and you are on the mend. You'll be hitting those apexes faster then ever before you know it. LOL I couldn't keep up with you before. :clapping:

John

With a table menu like that....it just makes you want to go in for a rebuild...(NOT).....Glad your feeling better Adam.... :good: .....