NAFO 1K and 1.5K RIDES!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cranky D.I. voice: ShinyPartsUp! WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MAL-FUNCTION!
No PM, no nuttin'.

Tells ya what, just post all your stuff right here in this thread and I'll hook you up.

GZ
Just trying to make your day evidently :dribble:

I went back and found your original link to the blank form, which evidently still doesn't work in Oregon.

I'll do a direct PM to yuz and do it the old fashioned way. B)

Sounds like you need a ride as much as I do :D

One more "in" for the SS1K. OMG what have I done now? I am anticipating riding somewhere around 7,000 miles between mid-July and mid-August.

See y'all in Golden.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL allow Digital Cameras after all for the Saddle Sore. Keep your Polaroids for eBay someday.

There are several of you who have claimed you're riding but I have yet to receive your sign-up. Just post it right here especially if you're from Oregon.<G>

GZ

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL allow Digital Cameras after all for the Saddle Sore. Keep your Polaroids for eBay someday.

There are several of you who have claimed you're riding but I have yet to receive your sign-up. Just post it right here especially if you're from Oregon.<G>

GZ
Great, I just spent $70 yesterday on a camera and film..............what DID I do with the receipt?

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

Heres the Rider List so far. Some of you are really taking your sweet time signing up. Whatever.

Kaitsdad

eeksnake

TriggerT

BVail

BustANut

beerme

protondecay123

RonC

ShinyPartsUp

James

Galactus

BBQ

HYCLE

Beeroux

FJR-pig, PonyFool, Silent ?????????

From here on out it's best to PM your info, as the regular link only works for some folks.

Coup!

GZ

FJR-pig, PonyFool, Galactus?????????
I just like to feel wanted. :wub: If you ask me two or three more times, I'll get signed up.

Actually, I've been travelling for the last week, but am headed home tomorrow. I'll get my info to ya.

Bump for what? I was looking at this thread just yesterday as well, but I think everything that can be discussed has been. Now it is time to start getting you arse in condition.

Bump for what? I was looking at this thread just yesterday as well, but I think everything that can be discussed has been.
So you would have something to ask and complain about! :clapping:

Nice Bite!

Now it is time to start getting you arse in condition
I'm up to about fourteen 12 oz curls :drinks: :drag: :lazy3: at a time as long as there's nothing additional greater than or equal to 20% ETOH involved ( Mad Dog or greater). -_-

And I can belly flop like a walrus for a long time. :blushing:

Think that ought to get me there? :polling:

Seriously considering... Hmmm.... 1200 miles to get there on 22 and 23 July <_< .... LD "virgin" with stock saddle :blink: ... Oh what the hell, my ass has all summer to recover :rolleyes: ... no wait, it doesn't :unsure: ... I'm riding about 8000 miles total before and after NAFO... ah heck, what's another grand? :glare: (Decisions, decisions, decisions...) :blink:

It'll be a "game time decision" as they say on the sports shows... but odds are I'm in.

Any other Canucks in for this?

Griff

Seriously considering... Hmmm.... 1200 miles to get there on 22 and 23 July <_< .... LD "virgin" with stock saddle :blink: ... Oh what the hell, my ass has all summer to recover :rolleyes: ... no wait, it doesn't :unsure: ... I'm riding about 8000 miles total before and after NAFO... ah heck, what's another grand? :glare: (Decisions, decisions, decisions...) :blink:
It'll be a "game time decision" as they say on the sports shows... but odds are I'm in.

Any other Canucks in for this?

Griff
I rode that exquisite piece of new fangled torture [the stock seat that is] to Laguna Seca and back.

Wanna make some Al Qaeda terrorists talk? Put them in that seat for a couple of days. The MONKEYBUTT will make em scream.

UPDATE:
Heres the Rider List so far. Some of you are really taking your sweet time signing up. Whatever.

Kaitsdad

eeksnake

TriggerT

BVail

BustANut

beerme

protondecay123

RonC

ShinyPartsUp

James

Galactus

BBQ

HYCLE

Beeroux

FJR-pig, PonyFool, Silent ?????????

From here on out it's best to PM your info, as the regular link only works for some folks.

Coup!

GZ
Count me a player. Finnaly got off my ass and got my plate number. I used the regular link, so if it didn't go thru, let me know, I'll send again via PM.

Guys, GZ sounds like he's buried with SPANK and other stuff right now, so he may not be checking the board. You may wanna ping him via email, accessed through his profile, if you want to sign-up or have specific questions.

One word of advice: Don't show up to his rides without clean undies. ;)

:lol:

Proton... I dunno, I was sitting on the torture chamber of a stock seat for about 11 and a half hours a couple of Sundays ago and could still respect myself in the morning... no MB at all. Maybe its that cold, rarefied Alberta air...

In any case, this summer will certainly determine whether or not to splurge on a new seat, and will no doubt also let me know EXACTLY what I don't like about the bike.

Beroux... Enough fence-sitting... I'll probably regret it, but I'm in, I'll get my plate number and such to you sometime this weekend. Looks like there's gonna be a bit of a virgin sacrifice at NAFO...

Griff