NAFO 1K and 1.5K RIDES!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mid-30's aches and pains?

I'm 40 young man. You don't know pain.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

But glad to help however.<G>

GZ

Hey Pig, it's in the attitude not the age. So lets go RIDE. See ya in Golden.
BBQ
Hmm, it's in my bones, unfortunately and attitude only goes so far before it has to get off the bike and walk around now... ;)

Yes, your right, attitude only goes so far.

I too have a couple of vertabrea (?) that are compromised. And wouldn't you know it, just today I agravated the problem. Anyway, a couple of pills makes up where attitude leaves off.

Get well.

BBQ

Oh Good Lord what a group..

The runners...

The chasers..

The drinkers...

The thinkers.....

Those with no clue.. (me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty then. My mistake.

HERE is the most current and up to date Rider List. If you DO NOT see your name on this list, it's because you haven't signed up yet, or your PM bounced, or you live in Oregon.

My apologies that my previous address was bouncing, I think I have that licked pretty well.

After seeing how many riders we have, I've decided not to do the run with you all. It's not the decision I want to make, but it's the best one.

So here's the Motley Crew:

Kaitsdad

eeksnake

TriggerT

BVail

BustANut

beerme

protondecay123

Hycle

FJRRider

ShinyPartsUp

FJR PIG

Canucklehead

James

Galactus

BBQ

Silent

DCarver

1FJR

Taterides

JamesK

Hawk Pilot

wyowags

Bluebullet

griff

This list is truly KICK-ASS! I'm psyched we have so many riders, and a decent handful of Virgins no less. NAFO will be off-the-charts record setting fun.

And now for a new twist I offer you tonight.

After the sign-up deadline, I will randomly pull a name of one of the riders from a hat. I will then pull a second name at random. Those two people will make for the other, their rally towel.

BWAHAHAHAHahahahahahaha. This oughtta be good.<G>

You can be nice, or not. I will judge the best towel ( using typical past GZ standards of debauched thinking ) and buy that man a tall beer.

So get your butts in shape, and fix any inner-ear problems you may have. You won't be riding vertical much.

GZ

Last edited by a moderator:
732 miles on Saturday, all of it in the twisties of Arkansas. Left at 5:20 A.M. got home at 6:30 P.M. 56 mph moving avg. This was harder to do than I thought. It wasnt so much physical as mental, you gotta stay on the bike. Its hard to make up lost time, but you can sure lose it fast.

Next time, I will bring my own drinks, snacks etc.., only stop at stations that accept credit cards at the pump.

I'm sure most of you vets know all this, so what else am I going to learn the hard way?