NAFO 2016 Official Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone on here near Pueblo or Durango have a place I can store my truck and trailer while out there?
I am not quite that close, I am about 360 miles (North East) away from Montrose. Just giving you the option...

Last edited by a moderator:
You can store it in Albuquerque, you big girl.
Now just what the fuck does that mean and how is that helpful? (I will consider it an option, though)
That means that if you can't find a place in Colorado, I'd be happy to let you park your stuff over here. That was very hurtful. I think you hurt my feeling.

"I will be arriving mid day Thursday with my friend Dan O and maybe another.

Look forward to Riding and Socializing with you all.

Silver Streak AKA Denes"

I was hoping you and Dan would make this event. See you Thursday!

Sadly, I have to report (on behalf of Dr. Bob Flanders; Bob16555) that he will have to bail on this event. He had to have back surgery to fuse two vertebrae and is currently laid up in rehab with some complications. Extra thoughts and prayers for his recovery would be appreciated. Gregory, extrememarine and HRZ. Please go ahead and remove him from the list. I'm working on trying to get Dave Cooley to take over Bob's room. How do we handle registration for a non-member if Dave decides to come?
Please tell Bob I'm sorry not to be seeing him, and wish him well in with recovery and rehab for me. And since it's Cooleyman, let him know we'll give him the "special" rate. ;)

You can store it in Albuquerque, you big girl.
Now just what the fuck does that mean and how is that helpful? (I will consider it an option, though)
That means that if you can't find a place in Colorado, I'd be happy to let you park your stuff over here. That was very hurtful. I think you hurt my feeling.
Damn AJ, that was the last one.
You idiots owe me a keyboard.

Sadly, I have to report (on behalf of Dr. Bob Flanders; Bob16555) that he will have to bail on this event. He had to have back surgery to fuse two vertebrae and is currently laid up in rehab with some complications. Extra thoughts and prayers for his recovery would be appreciated.
Dislike. Sending some good karma his way.

I guess I don't understand the truck/trailer storage question. It looks like there is plenty of room in the parking lot of the hotel, no?

I guess I don't understand the truck/trailer storage question. It looks like there is plenty of room in the parking lot of the hotel, no?
Bob is like the Harley guys. He trailers to somewhere close, then unloads his bike, rides an hour and shows up at the hotel looking all road weary. Problem is, that's just his normal look.

Ducking and running for cover, cuz I KNOW Bob has way more miles on that '07 than I do, and know he rides his ass off. However, I just can't seem to let go of the chance to give him shit.

Sadly, I have to report (on behalf of Dr. Bob Flanders; Bob16555) that he will have to bail on this event. He had to have back surgery to fuse two vertebrae and is currently laid up in rehab with some complications. Extra thoughts and prayers for his recovery would be appreciated.
Dislike. Hopping to send some good karma his way.
Can somebody take video and put it on a loop for you? Yer gonna get awfully tired Dave, just sayin.

Bob is like the Harley guys. He trailers to somewhere close, then unloads his bike, rides an hour and shows up at the hotel looking all road weary. Problem is, that's just his normal look.

Ducking and running for cover, cuz I KNOW Bob has way more miles on that '07 than I do, and know he rides his ass off. However, I just can't seem to let go of the chance to give him shit.
It's too easy to get a rise out of him, AJ. That's just low hanging fruit.

Can somebody take video and put it on a loop for you? Yer gonna get awfully tired Dave, just sayin.
I was wondering who'd be the first to catch that... Wheatie for the win!

I was wondering who'd be the first to catch that... Wheatie for the win!
Oh, I'm sure I wasn't the first to catch it...but none of the PNW buddies wanted to make fun of Dave. He is nice enuf to them. Just you wait Dave, I'll be there to razz you in person soon.

There better be some blueberry pie on the plate when I get there, too.