NAFO Dates Set!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the moment, count me in...........at least some of it.
Trying to combine the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacer National Park all into a 2 week vacation. Central Colorado either on the way to or the way back.
Double check the construction plans in Glacier before you go. Swung thru there on the way home from WFO this year and the delays were PAINFUL, enough to make a beautiful place like that a bad memory. It didn't look like they were going to be done any time soon and I've heard they already had to close the Going to the Sun road early due to landslide(s). Sounds like more work ahead to me.

Yellowstone, on the other hand, amazing. Room to pass safely, too.

Yea, that is what I have heard. I'm watching that close and in contact w/the park. Thanx

We are in! And we will have a new baby then who was conceived at WFO6...don't ask me how I know!!

gypsy

It's on my calendar! I'll head to CO on July 7th (keeps me out of July 4th weekend traffic returning home on the 6th), arrive on the 9th (scenic route), hang with all you fine folks the 10th-13th, meet up with a bunch of my employees for a ride through CO, NM and AZ the 14th, 15th and 16th, head back to Portland on the 17th and be home on the 19th. Heck of a nice trip!! :yahoo:

We are in! And we will have a new baby then who was conceived at WFO6...don't ask me how I know!!
gypsy
Uh, cuz it was the only time she got drunk enough to say yes??? Sorry, it was just too out there not to.....

Great Rocky Mtn ridin', poker, iron butt out & back, good company - what more can you ask for? I'm in.

Syl and I will be there - Orangie and JoyFullGirl have promised to show us some special roads from his (mis-spent) youth - and I never need any coaxing to take my FJR back to Colorado! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts