NAFO Dates Set!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I intend to attend. And, I'm gonna ride one of my motorsickle there too. ;)
Looks like I'll finally get to meet ya, Rad. Lookin' forward to it -- just reserved the time off this week. I'll be riding one of my motorsickles there, too. And wandering all over Colorado in search of youthful memories and good live music in small venues. I have some leads on the latter, as well. Not sure I'll be feeling like returning to the real world.

Last edited by a moderator:
I intend to attend. And, I'm gonna ride one of my motorsickle there too. ;)
.......in search of youthful memories and good live music in small venues. I have some leads on the latter, as well. Not sure I'll be feeling like returning to the real world.
I read that as ifyou had leads on your youthful memories....and I was thinkin'.... :dribble: ...his should be an interesting Feejer Meet :yahoo: . Then I read your sentence over again. Whew! ;)

me and my brother want to come but i need more info.....like where to stay and stuff like that
The venue has not been announced yet. The dates are "chiseled in stone", and once the Rallymaster-Big Chief-El Jeffe gets the establishment signed, the sign-ups will commence.

Usually, the leadership will reserve a certain amount of rooms. Then there will be a website on swhich you can sign up for NAFO and place your non-refundable deposit (and order T-shirts, choose the banquet package, etc., etc.). THEN you will be sent a reservation code with which you can reserve rooms at a special rate.

It'll be good, it always is! Just go check out the reports from WFO-6..lots of pictures of the event.

I must humbly inquire - has it been considered that this NAFO could be overwhelmingly well attended? I mean overwhelmingly in that by my crude calculations, the FJR brotherhood numbers have been swollen incredibly of late. I came onboard in June '07 at number 6K or something, and today, I think the total is well over 10K. WTF? Will the venue chosen be able to handle an unexpectedly high turnout? Or will we hafta sleep three to a cot?

I must humbly inquire - has it been considered that this NAFO could be overwhelmingly well attended? I mean overwhelmingly in that by my crude calculations, the FJR brotherhood numbers have been swollen incredibly of late. I came onboard in June '07 at number 6K or something, and today, I think the total is well over 10K. WTF? Will the venue chosen be able to handle an unexpectedly high turnout? Or will we hafta sleep three to a cot?
It wouldn't be a bad idea to bookmark REI. Check their closeout site frequently. Pack a bear gun, too. ;)

Not to worry. Gunny likes to pack his room with all sorts of undesirables. You'll have a bed.

:lol:

It wouldn't be a bad idea to bookmark REI. Check their closeout site frequently. Pack a bear gun, too. ;)

Not to worry. Gunny likes to pack his room with all sorts of undesirables. You'll have a bed.

But I've heard that some of these guys are carnies, and my mom told me never to ....

Most excellent pre event enthusiasm - with so many attendees from the grand state of California planning to attend it is entirely possible that the states of Nevada, Utah, Arizona and some others will have mobilized the National Guard - at least on our return trip. :yahoo:

... entirely possible that the states of Nevada, Utah, Arizona and some others will have mobilized the National Guard - at least on our return trip. :yahoo:
If you come in to Utah, US 6 through Ely, say hi to the Millard County Sherriff for me. I'm one of his biggest supporters.

QUOTE(gypsy @ Oct 11 2007, 02:59 PM)

We are in! And we will have a new baby then who was conceived at WFO6...don't ask me how I know!!

gypsy

Took one look at all of the studs and coundn't keep her hands off?

Hm, colorado....aren't there a lot of gangsters there? I'm skeered.

But I've heard that some of these guys are carnies, and my mom told me never to ....
Beware: Room 105!

What City?
The venue has not been announced yet.
Soon... veddy, veddy soon. ;)
Dates have been announced. Venue has yet to be finalized and signed. Hence the name of the thread, " Replying to NAFO Dates Set!"

Usually, once El Jeffe, the Chief High Potentate and Grand Wizard of NAFO (TWN) completes the contract with the local establishment, he'll start a new thread appropriately titled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most excellent pre event enthusiasm - with so many attendees from the grand state of California planning to attend it is entirely possible that the states of Nevada, Utah, Arizona and some others will have mobilized the National Guard - at least on our return trip. :yahoo:
Hey - you don't think that they'll close CA while we're gone do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.