NAFO web site - Registration Open Until July 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you all were wondering if I and the better half could make it; (yeah right, like don't start the party with out us!) :unsure: :rolleyes:

Well, we're officially in for 310!

Hey RenoJohn, you ready boy? Mr. Whiskey is calling yer name.. :rolleyes: This time I'll bring the GOOD stuff, 2 gallons for 10.75 USD, it looks really, uh, clear, and well, I've heard it's good for the liver..

[SIZE=8pt](Ifn yew aint seen RJ on Whiiissskeeey, yee ain't seen nuttin, the boy will smoke cigErettes, CeeGars, gold fish from the hotel Aquareeummm...) :rolleyes: all while telling great stories of moto-bikers, sites seen, and places to go; in other words, a really great time! [/SIZE]

Wait, did I tell you the Enigma story? I don't think I did. I have an Enigma story to tell. I think I'm the only one with an Enigma story to tell. It rocks.
Do we have to wait until NAFO, or ???
I think you do. This will be an "audible". But I'll bring pictures, cuz you won't believe the story I'm going to tell.

I hope this enigma story and accompanying 8 x 10 glossies have nothing to do with 2girls1cup.
gah.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Suhweet... See y'all in six months. That might be just long enough to bolt on that pile of miscellaneous carp I have laying the garage... springs, shock, stator... ;)

I hope this enigma story and accompanying 8 x 10 glossies have nothing to do with 2girls1cup.
gah.gif
Damnit TWN, I'm still trying to get over tubgirl. Where do you find that shit?... uh, nevermind.
I'm trying to work NAFO in around a family reunion in Puerto Rico that's also in July.

Well I am in!!!!!

Is this thing going to be cool or what!

Will register soon....

Will also be looking for other riders from my general area to ride out with....What a blast and photo op this event will be......

That might be just long enough to bolt on that pile of miscellaneous carp I have laying the garage... springs, shock, stator... ;)
Farkles are great, but please don't attach any dead fish to your bike and expect to park near the rest of us....

:lol:

Suhweet... See y'all in six months. That might be just long enough to bolt on that pile of miscellaneous carp I have laying the garage... springs, shock, stator... ;)

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! PUUUULease don't park near me! :dribble:

Does that mean I have to switch back to the stock cans before I leave?

CatfishBike.jpg

I am registered & reserved and looking forward to 2 & 1/2 weeks in the mountains!!

Yippie, I'm going to Golden.Now how do I document the 1200 mile trip there as an IBA ride? Point me to the correct place with the info please.
Um, where's the link for the Candy-Butt Association for those of us who want to break every hour on the hour? Hycle, I guess I am not riding with you and your musical instrument. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.