NAFO web site - Registration Open Until July 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got about 115 malcontents so far. ;)
Are there 300 rooms for us?

Glad I already got mine....
I believe TWN noted that there are 160 rooms in our block. Not sure if that's just the number for which we get the group rate, or if that's the total of what is available. Either way, I am also very glad I got mine already, with a king bed instead of a roll out in the closet off the boiler room.

CANNOT WAIT 'til July!!! Starting to put together the outline of a route up through Idaho to Sandpoint, through Glacier Nat'l Park, down through Yellowstone and the Tetons, Flaming Gorge, into Steamboat, and then to Walden before heading through Rocky Mtn. Nat'l Park on the way to Peak to Peak south to Golden. Heading back will go through Dillon, Salida, Gunnison, Montrose, Telluride, Cortez, Four Corners, Natural Bridges, Glen Canyon, Capitol Reef and back to 50. Maybe Pikes Peak and something with Independence Pass on it for Friday and Saturday rides. Hoping one new set of tires will get me through that 10 or 11 days!!

I'm going to wet myself here and we're still some 6 months away from departure!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is 115 enough to start listing the players on the NAFO website? What's the magic number?
It's not so much a magic number, as much as it is me finding time to do the XML programming for the Player's Map.

I think I should be able to bang this out over the weekend. Maybe. ;)

Thats our return route as well, :clapping: Thats a nice ride down the "backside" of the mountain. We'll probably be wearing rain gear that time of year in that area. Glad to part of the largest gathering of FJR's. Don't forget the "Coors Brewery Tour" after riding time. Free Beer!

Roger on the 160 rooms in our block. I might could snag a few more if we run over, but don't hold your breath. Denver rooms in general are going fast for that time frame.

Fee paid, hotel booked. Think I'll tour Montana after the Rally. Look forward to meeting more of y'all in July. Phil

Ok...I don't wanna sound like an idiot, but here goes>>My wife and I will be on the same FJR. She will be the pillion. Is my cost for NAFO $310, or just $155 for the registration and the two shirts? I saw that it was $155 "per person." :dribble:

Per person, so yes, your math is correct; $310 for the two of you.
You mean you don't think you should charge by the bike..?? ;) It'd probably wind up looking something like this:

indonesia_motorcycle_taxi.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]NAFO or Bust, Baby![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmm..... 5 people per bike...... $155/bike..... We could do a couple awesome Big Mac meals, and quality rallyshirts for that....

torn-apart.jpg

Are you kidding? What else do those of us stuck in the frozen hell have to think about, other than up coming events. Maybe all you CA boys are too busy out riding in the nice weather. :crazy: :blum:

Sign ups seem kind of slow compared to last years WFO. Maybe its still early for the cold weather states to get excited.
I know some others, like myself, will not be signing up until we are for sure going to be able to go since the rally fee is non-refundable. I am excited and do have my vacation approved and room booked though.... :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.