NAFO web site - Registration Open Until July 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more registered for the big event. Andy and I are going to be there.

Edited to add: Wow - are these guys fast. I read the disclaimer about the organizers being volunteers, and that it would take time to get the room reservation code etc. It was done within SECONDS of my registration being completed. I fully expected to have to wait a day or two.

The room is reserved. Is it July yet?

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited to add: Wow - are these guys fast. I read the disclaimer about the organizers being volunteers, and that it would take time to get the room reservation code etc. It was done within SECONDS of my registration being completed. I fully expected to have to wait a day or two.
That would be Funk Master Iggy, spitting out room res codes while listening to Rudy Robinson & The Hungry Five's rendition of Got It Together.

That would be Funk Master Iggy, spitting out room res codes while listening to Rudy Robinson & The Hungry Five's rendition of Got It Together.
Maybe I had a "video" up and a pop-up message for a paid NAFO submission got in my way....so I quickly clicked on the approval so I could back to the task at hand.....Ewwww. ;)

No, not really. There was no pop-up message. :blink:

105 paid NAFO registrants plus staff and counting.

Signed up and paid via paypal... But it might take a day or two to 'clear'

I had a weird thing happen when i was ordering another shirt... It didnt take in the final pay option. $155 total. Iggy? I PM'd Dale and he has not replied back yet.

Whew! & Yahooo!! :yahoo: I'm in under the wire!!! Res'n'rooms paid, and looking forward to a grande journey & a good party w/ all you folks Golden!! Make that 106 now Iggy! Thanks to all of our fine staff/admin :clapping: for their time & effort puttin' this together for us!! See ya in July!

Signed up and paid via paypal... But it might take a day or two to 'clear'
I had a weird thing happen when i was ordering another shirt... It didnt take in the final pay option. $155 total. Iggy? I PM'd Dale and he has not replied back yet.
You missed the message that said substantially, "You will be advised about shirt payment at a later date." Same process as last year.

How could I miss out on what could be the biggest FJR event in the USA??

And, as an added bonus, possibly meeting in person many of the eclectric malcontents that frequent this board?

I am registered and paid - waiting for room info so I can reserve that.

Room reserved on 1-24-08 at 1100 hours.

See you there.

And, as an added bonus, possibly meeting in person many of the eclectric malcontents that frequent this board?

Done. You and another surge of 3 others last night seemed to figure this out. We've got about 115 malcontents so far. ;)

Hope some rooms will be left!

Done. You and another surge of 3 others last night seemed to figure this out. We've got about 115 malcontents so far. ;)
Hey! :)

I'm fully contented with the great job the NAFO staff is doing...nothing "mal" about my contentment. :clapping: :yahoo:

Hey I am one of those malcontents from last night. Looking forward to July. I got my room reserved too.

Is 115 enough to start listing the players on the NAFO website? What's the magic number?

Status
Not open for further replies.