NAFO web site - Registration Open Until July 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iggy must be workin' hard, I just registered and had my code by the time I could log into my e-mail! Or maybe he automated it?

Registered this afternoon -- received hotel code soon thereafter -- hotel booked! Great job folks. I know how much work this is as I organized a Gold Wing gathering ......
Thank you on behalf of staff. We're getting better and better as the years roll by...and Warchild articulating the spiffy web page with PayPal and a spreadsheet I use makes things manageable. Then all that feeds into to a fairly smooth registration process where staff even get to enjoy the event. ;)

96 paid entrants and staff at this point.

Does anybody know if there are a few bars within crawling, stumbling, and or walking distance of said event local?

Also, big thumbs up to the event organizers!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know if there are a few bars within crawling, stumbling, and or walking distance of said event local?
Streets and Trips is definitely not definitive, but I do get some hits on restaurants from bars within easy walking/stumbling distance. There appears to be a restaurant/bar strip south of the hotel. Hops Bar and Grill is 853 yards from the hotel....more or less. ;)

NAFOfoodandbev.JPG

paid in full both thanks for the hotel code Iggy now it is wait and wait till departure time......

Thanks again all, Room reserved !

Now how 'bout letting me join the parking nazis again ?

Thanks again all, Room reserved !Now how 'bout letting me join the parking nazis again ?
I'll be putting up a volunteer thread. I think its a bit early, BUT I'll put your name on the list. You're # 4

In fact, if any others want to volunteer (Hopefully for 1 hr shifts like last year): PM me

with your handle and name. There's no use filling this thread up with that.

Thanks

Kommandant, Security and Parking Nazi Brute Squad

Would I be correct in saying that we cannot get the group rate for Wednesday?
I will lobby the Marriott for that on Monday. No promises, though. These are the toughest negotiators I've run up against and that ain't no joke.
I made my reservation yesterday, including Wednesday night, and i was told that Wednesday was out. Sucks, since the normal rate is double the group rate. If this changes it would really help with gas money.

Since it is still below zero degrees outside, I know it isn't July yet. Come on, Come on, Come on....

We be in with reservations made! Thank you NAFO organizers for your hard work - as always. You are a talented and dedicated bunch. We are lucky to have you! :clapping:

Got the time off, I'm registered, got my room, now just making the time go by.....

Of course, y'all can sign up for and attend SWFOG and that will kill some time!!

I'm in and paid, Hope there are rooms left.

Going to be a long ride 905 miles.

Will spend some time at WSFOG for some pre NAFO fun.

Joe

Yippie, I'm going to Golden.

Now how do I document the 1200 mile trip there as an IBA ride? Point me to the correct place with the info please.

Status
Not open for further replies.