New Policy We Should Adopt?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just did a search!

I clicked on temp(est)357 and in the drop-down clicked on "Find Member's Posts" and see a STRONG trend in the most recent posts. The post that kicked off this stinker seems to be in line with tempest357's topics when making non FJR content posts. Well, it is Friday...

FJR content in post #1 in this thread? I'm seeing roughly zero.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember;

Retarded-1.jpg

I say, go F*** yourself you whiny-gash, no sense of humor, thin-skinned, ugly as Scab choad."
Just when I think I'm out...they going draggin' me back in! And, I'll have you know, my blind mother thinks I'm quite attractive.

However, this inevitably comes up as a topic from time to time. But, dayum, grow some skin, peeps. Yeah, it's a tough crowd. So, what? Take your lumps when you need them. If for no other reason, to prove you can. Sheesh, this is no "baptism-by-fire" made special just for you. We ALL went through this same initiation. You peeps act like you've never been introduced to the concept of "hazing." It's just how we seperate the weinies from the dicks.

And for those of you that feel your sarcastic skills are lacking, just memorize a few "catch-all" responses and use them at will.

Some examples:

"**** you and the horse you rode in on."

"Your momma."

"I bet you wouldn't be so hostile if you were heterosexual."

"Bite me."

"Did your mother have any children that lived?"
i prefer the nice way:

"i like you. you can come over and f@ck my sister."

( :

i prefer the nice way:
"i like you. you can come over and f@ck my sister."

( :
Hey, can we get some pics of the sister? Just in case...

(now that, was totally uncalled for and completely over the line. perhaps this new proposed rule has merit.)

Geez - it must be Friday. Everyone is stuck at work, not wanting to do anything, and looking for a way to pass the time.

What a shame that none of the whiners has a decent motorcycle to go out and ride instead of writing HOW many pages of nothing? (I have an excuse for not riding, by the way).

Part of the entertainment value afforded by this forum is the sarcasm, dogpiles and insults. The mods do a good job of keeping the worst stuff out. If posts were totally sanitized, it just wouldn't be the same place.

My suggestion? FNG's get one, freebie dumbass question that earns a civil answer, and then become fair game, same as anyone else. Don't like it? then don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:
My suggestion? FNG's get one, freebie dumbass question that earns a civil answer, and then become fair game, same as anyone else. Don't like it? then don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Jill
Who asked you? Damn uppity woman :)

Sorry Jill, I couldn't resist. I hope the recovery continues apace. Be careful on those bikes for a bit OK?

Yeah....when u really think about it, this forum represents the good ole usa...freedom, in god we trust, democracy....then bomb the shit out of someone. Isn`t America great(sic)! :ph34r:
Sharp as a tack as usual there Con., off track as it is. No offence to the creators/admins here (who I think have done a great job with this site and their continued work) but my only beef is the search function. It often does not pay....sometimes returning such a confusing labrynth of stuff, a guy would be better off looking for WMDs. :clapping:

I just did a search!
I clicked on temp(est)357 and in the drop-down clicked on "Find Member's Posts" and see a STRONG trend in the most recent posts. The post that kicked off this stinker seems to be in line with tempest357's topics when making non FJR content posts. Well, it is Friday...

FJR content in post #1 in this thread? I'm seeing roughly zero.
Brilliant, 'beam! I like the way you, er, enjoy your Fridays! :lol:

I just did a search!
I clicked on temp(est)357 and in the drop-down clicked on "Find Member's Posts" and see a STRONG trend in the most recent posts. The post that kicked off this stinker seems to be in line with tempest357's topics when making non FJR content posts. Well, it ... </snip>
Yeah! Hmm, for some reason glass houses come to mind. :rolleyes:

I just did a search!
I clicked on temp(est)357 and in the drop-down clicked on "Find Member's Posts" and see a STRONG trend in the most recent posts. The post that kicked off this stinker seems to be in line with tempest357's topics when making non FJR content posts. Well, it ... </snip>
Yeah! Hmm, for some reason glass houses come to mind. :rolleyes:
Wash your windows, then. :p

Jill
Who asked you? Damn uppity woman :)

<snip>
Heh. My wife has a book called Uppity Women. But I don't think that Jill makes the cut. Need to be *really* uppity to make the cut, it seems.

Rancho

No offence to the creators/admins here (who I think have done a great job with this site and their continued work) but my only beef is the search function. It often does not pay....sometimes returning such a confusing labrynth of stuff, a guy would be better off looking for WMDs. :clapping:
None taken, but I'm confused.

Somehow, by some miracle, the searching successful people that help the searching unsuccessful people somehow stumble across the answers when they search. Somehow they navigate this "confusing labyrinth". I agree the board method is not perfect, but are you saying the alternate search method via Google is hard too? The web doesn't get much easier than what [SIZE=12pt]Larry Page and Sergey Brin made. [/SIZE]

Maybe scientists will find a gene someday that shows our population is comprised of successful Google searchers and those that aren't. In the meantime, I just can't imagine that it's that much like rocket science to find something....if somebody ACTUALLY tries. I've even helped people via PM that were stumped and walked them through the process and they regular search and find stuff now.

Again, people can ask and wait for kindness sure. But, as an aside if TWN can find something on his own..... :glare:

Shit the only day this week I don't get on at work and I miss the start of Gash whining about the Dicks here :angry:

What the hell you expect when you ask an oil question or the like when half the page down another question regarding the same thing just worded differently. I've seen it a couple of times in the last month.

I know when I feel my Dickedlyness bone go on alert I'll add smilies just to lighten the mood. Then again if you're a repeat offender :clown2: I'll usually just settle for offending ya :fool:

:wub:

:jester: