New Policy We Should Adopt?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I am new at this and want to know if the search button is on the handle bar? I have a 2005 and can't seem to find it. Can I use the search button to find my missing socks?
It's right next to the Easy Button!!

JW
Hey Willy,

Are you a post whore or a smart ass here?

I'm soo confuzed :blink:
Willy,

He's asking because if it's the first of those two choices, he'll give you some of his tried-and-true performance tips...

:trinibob:
Rayban,

I guessing you are post whoring, cause you're falling way short on the smart ass thing :****:
The problem with putting on a self-appointed sheriff badge and calling everyone else "post whores" is that it requires your posting to do so, which.....oh yeah, pulls you down to the same level! And that, kids, is how we do they hypocrit dance... :****:

Um, no. How about we drop the smilies and avatars? Sig lines? How are they a help? How about we drop 'Off Topic' or other non-FJR related forums. How about we toss FAQ's. How about we drop the member map?
I say we just shut the whole f**king thing down right now.

Oh shit! Was that sarcastic? Dog pile!

[Note no smilie.]

Think I'll stay out of it ...damn. We'll since I'm in anyway, can anyone tell me how to do a search on the ST.N forum ? I don't want to get dogpiled over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll since I'm in anyway, can anyone tell me how to do a search on the ST.N forum ? I don't want to get dogpiled over there.
Perhaps this is proof we're pretty kind and gentle here. Thusfar you haven't been dogpiled for asking....how to search on ANOTHER forum! :blink:

.....resisting....urge.........ahhhh...bike....removed.....all....IBR parts. Going to take girlfriend for a ride. ......ahhhhh. :rolleyes:

OK, I'm calling bullshit on this entire piece of shit thread. It was started by a fisherman who has yet to come back and support or argue his reasons for posting this horse shit in the first place. I say, from here on out, that anyone starting an argument for cause who does not come back to debate his or her point within 2 pages should be banned. Just a thought to be pondered...

By the way, can anyone tell me who to get the shifter scuff marks off the top of my shoe? :****:

I did a search under +Iggy +girlfriend and only came up with a couple of threads including THIS ONE.....Was I searching correctly? :p
Now there's some hilarious shit! :rofl:

OK, I'm calling bullshit on this entire piece of shit thread. It was started by a fisherman who has yet to come back and support or argue his reasons for posting this horse shit in the first place. I say, from here on out, that anyone starting an argument for cause who does not come back to debate his or her point within 2 pages should be banned. Just a thought to be pondered...
By the way, can anyone tell me who to get the shifter scuff marks off the top of my shoe? :****:

I did a search under +Iggy +girlfriend and only came up with a couple of threads including THIS ONE.....Was I searching correctly? :p
Now there's some hilarious shit! :rofl:

Wow! I mean Wow! Who would've thought we could fill up 5 pages worth of great responses to a simple suggestion!

:yahoo: :clapping:

Wow! I mean Wow! Who would've thought we could fill up 5 pages worth of great responses to a simple suggestion!
:yahoo: :clapping:
Yeah, it's confirmed.

stinkyBait.gif

Now, to ponder the Rating feature or Ignore button.....? <_<

I got lost somewhere in this thread, but still would like to know where is the best place to buy Yamaha oil? Also, is it unrealistic to spend as much on farkles as on the bike???

:rolleyes:

OK, I'm calling bullshit on this entire piece of shit thread. It was started by a fisherman who has yet to come back and support or argue his reasons for posting this horse shit in the first place.
In all seriousness, it would be a nice feature if a thread "starter" had the ability to close the thread, in addition to the admins. I started one the other day just asking if anyone had heard any intel from the August dealers' meeting and now it's an all-out pile of '08 speculation crap. Not what I intended for it to be and I'd turn the thread off if I could...

When I need to pee...........I go to the bathroom.

FUZZY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wouldn't it be a much more pleasant society if we didn't have to deal with quite so many bad attitudes??
GUNNY!

I say we start with the people that are too lazy to do a little research. Next would be their apologists! :clapping:
absolutely! and then those who act like asshats and aren't willing to lend a helping hand because they've been on a board for so long that they can't remember what it was like when they didn't think they were hot shite!

( :

Or maybe because they took a very long time giving a detailed explanation and trying to type it a second time would take an hour where someone searching could find it quicker? Or, paraphrased, repeated answers get progressively shorter and less helpful than the original effort.

absolutely! and then those who act like asshats and aren't willing to lend a helping hand because they've been on a board for so long that they can't remember what it was like when they didn't think they were hot shite AND CARRIED A TOILET BOWL ON THE BACK OF THEIR SCOOTS!

( :

fixed it fer ya. :rolleyes: