OMG Oil spill

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustanut joker

Reaction score
Of Yamalube spilled on my garage floor..

Being it is a highly specialized lubricant, ..with it's only significant competitor being Amsoil.
What kind of floor dry/ absorbent should I use to absorb this highly specialized brew?

This coming tech weekend has me in a panic as I don't want real bikers knowing I changed the Oil in a high end bike!

Damnit!,

I knew I should have used that water based inferior Rotella junk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe try one of you used Depends.
rolleyes.gif

Oh jus fecking great!! Three wise asses and absolutely no help for this a most serious issue.

If an when I'm found out.

Yer gonna suffer!

Oh jus fecking great!! Three wise asses and absolutely no help for this a most serious issue.
If an when I'm found out.

Yer gonna suffer!
When in deep water, a great deal depends on keeping your mouth shut.

DIK !!!!!!!!

Plain old kitty litter first. Then after most of its gone spray the floor with some Brake parts cleaner and you can get the rest with paper towels. Don't ask why but I've got it down to a science!

Don't panic Bust. You can always lie. You have been married long enough, telling lies should be easy by now.

Just tell everyone that it happened while changing the oil in your son's Corvette. No one we know should be able to tell the difference...

Put a little lettuce in the oil and tell them your wife dropped the salad bowl. If asked why she had a bowl of salad in your garage, then collapse and feign being unconscious. Chit your pants for effect.

Borrow someone's Harley and park it there.... Why do I have to think of everything??!?!??!

What are we up to, four, or is it five wiseasses??? :)

Tell 'em someone tried to serviced the cat/cons in a set of Gen II mufflers and all the cat oil leaked out.

Take some kerosene. Pour it all over the spill. Now, go inside and remove all your wife's stuff. Then go back to the garage and light the kerosene, also lighting all the offending oil underneath it and possibly your entire garage.

OR just use the fucking kitty litter. Every half-assed mechanic knows that trick!

Cement dust. Used on many race circuits. Absorbs any liquid. But if there's water in your oil, you'll increase the height of your garage floor.

Of Yamalube spilled on my garage floor..
Being it is a highly specialized lubricant, ..with it's only significant competitor being Amsoil.

What kind of floor dry/ absorbent should I use to absorb this highly specialized brew?

This coming tech weekend has me in a panic as I don't want real bikers knowing I changed the Oil in a high end bike!

Damnit!,

I knew I should have used that water based inferior Rotella junk!
what are you worried about??? resale value?