Palm Desert - Ride to Eat!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa Fe Dreamin'

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Perfect time of year to visit and eat in a warm area – Palm Springs.[/SIZE]

We’ll be taking the back, picturesque roads through Temecula – 15 north to 79 east to 371 north east to 74 north east - ending at the Elephant Restaurant (73833 Hwy 111, Palm Desert). Minimal twistise, ridding no faster than posted speeds. I can arrange an alternate route if anyone wants to avoid Hwy 15.

This ride will take approximately 2 ½ hrs. in each direction plus 1 to 2 hrs. for lunch.

Staging at ARCO AM/PM auto mart at the SE corner of Hwy 15 and Valley Parkway in beautiful downtown Escondido.

Kickstands up at 10 AM Sharp!

Anyone wanting to lead a group from other locations, post in this thread and I’ll add it to this 1st message.

[SIZE=14pt]Perfect time of year to visit and eat in a warm area – Palm Springs.[/SIZE]
We’ll be taking the back, picturesque roads through Temecula – 15 north to 79 east to 371 north east to 74 north east - ending at the Elephant Restaurant (73833 Hwy 111, Palm Desert). Minimal twistise, ridding no faster than posted speeds. I can arrange an alternate route if anyone wants to avoid Hwy 15.

This ride will take approximately 2 ½ hrs. in each direction plus 1 to 2 hrs. for lunch.

Staging at ARCO AM/PM auto mart at the SE corner of Hwy 15 and Valley Parkway in beautiful downtown Escondido.

Anyone wanting to lead a group from other locations, post in this thread and I’ll add it to this 1st message.
Got a date you care to share w/ us?

I get back to San Diego on the 3rd after being away from my bike in Amarillo and Deming for the past two weeks. Need a break from the cage and get my skills back up on the Feej. It would be great if this was set up for the 5th of January. If so, I am game. B)

[SIZE=12pt]Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry all. [/SIZE]

Me very bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had posted this on several forums and for whatever reason I didn't update this one with the date and time. The ride was last Saturday.

Oh well... Next time...

Happy and healthy to all for this holiday season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lanny,

You know the first 3 things to go as you get older?

Your mind and I forgot the other two.... HaHa. I had a good virtual ride too.

"You know the first 3 things to go as you get older?"

[SIZE=12pt]Oh, well.[/SIZE]

Have a happy, health and safe New Years!

See you'll next year.

Last edited by a moderator: